Tennessee GTG 6/19

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know ,i have enough wood left here to have another gtg................... and i just may do it again at the end of summer for those of you that had something come up. so what say yee???? i may even build a good gtg saw and not just my daily runners.lol

I say yeah. Little brooklyn was born and the 18th at 10:36 am, all is good and im now ready. Just wait till it cools down. This heat is a killer to me!!! I smell a 372/044 race..... and some miller lite!:cheers:

Looks like an "official" GTG. Those square cants are for serious racers.:hmm3grin2orange:

I hope that guy from Wisconsin behaved himself.

yeh he was well behaved, but man i heard about his brother ,and that poor old 660 of his.:ices_rofl:

maybe you can bring us some cheese for the next one , and i have to say your 660 is a torquer. felt really strong

lets see what kind of interest we can generate for an early fall ,late summer gtg. if i can get enough interest in it well do it again. and by the way my grill survived and i used it tonight....

Here's the other pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

lets see what kind of interest we can generate for an early fall ,late summer gtg. if i can get enough interest in it well do it again. and by the way my grill survived and i used it tonight....

Glad to here it's still working, it survived a heck of a fire...lol.

count me in for another one.. sept.18th sounds good to me. i will bring more people for sure, got 2 who should come and with enough notice may be 2 or 3 more.. i would love to roll in 6 deep.. had a great time..

Looks like a good time!

I hope you guys have one next year!

I'm moving back to east Tenn after the first of the year.

Here's the pics

attachment.php
Wheres the group photo?I see a pic of grampatractor(grampadolmar)with a Stihl 660 maybe ported.If you want to beat grampatractor just put him on the wrong side of the log:clap: <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GrMdFSCKeDI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GrMdFSCKeDI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> And give him a WildThing:chainsaw:

I'm Home.

I finally got home last night at about midnight.
My daughter and I put over 4500 miles on the bike in 10 days.
We put on 1188 miles yesterday from Staunton VA to Grantsburg WI.
I'll get some pics up later, I'm heading for work.

I finally got home last night at about midnight.
My daughter and I put over 4500 miles on the bike in 10 days.
We put on 1188 miles yesterday from Staunton VA to Grantsburg WI.
I'll get some pics up later, I'm heading for work.

I can only imagine riding that many miles on a bike, I'm glad you guys got home safely.

Latest posts

Back