Tennessee GTG 6/19

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started loading my truck with my bar and chain maintenance equipment. I will bring a 10'x10' canopy to set up behind the truck for shade. I will bring a 2KW generator for power. Weather forecast is for widely scattered thunderstorms for next 4 or 5 days, temps in low 90's.

What time are you heading over? I may follow you if you come down 321 through Lenior City. I am near Loudon.

Just about finished getting ready. Most of my stuff is at my farm in Fancy Farm Ky, Wigglesworth could be the only one in this thread who knows where Fancy Farm is, its a little town with a neat name.

Looking forward to meeting people and most important learning for all of you. I am a farm boy who loves cutting wood!

Well fellas, It looks like were still having a baby in the morning, so you all be safe and have a good time!!! Drink one for me!!!!:cheers:

Just about finished getting ready. Most of my stuff is at my farm in Fancy Farm Ky, Wigglesworth could be the only one in this thread who knows where Fancy Farm is, its a little town with a neat name.

Looking forward to meeting people and most important learning for all of you. I am a farm boy who loves cutting wood!

Now just hold on there a darn minute!!!LOL

Mike

could somebody bring a large bar for my 660, my new 32 bar and chain wont be here til monday and my 24 is bent. if any one wants to run it ill have to throw a bar on it. i have a 25 on my 460 but its at home there.if i have to i will swap a few bars around may be abl to straighten one.

I have a 32" ES and chain. It can serve as an example of a discarded bar that can be brought back to service. The paint is mostly gone, but it does fine on my 066. I think I have both skip and full comp chain that I can bring.

i tried to fix a couple of bars we'll see if they work. i unloaded my felling saw and the bar on it looked like i backed over it. my tool box had to of slid into it.

Yep. Got a few friends from there. Been a while since I been in them parts.

could somebody bring a large bar for my 660, my new 32 bar and chain wont be here til monday and my 24 is bent. if any one wants to run it ill have to throw a bar on it. i have a 25 on my 460 but its at home there.if i have to i will swap a few bars around may be abl to straighten one.

Terry:

I am bringing the tools I use to straighten bent bars. Maybe I can demo my techniques on your bent 24.

Terry:

I am bringing the tools I use to straighten bent bars. Maybe I can demo my techniques on your bent 24.

i have a hand full of bent bars you can play with take your pick. i actually have 2 24 bars needing help. i think i got them close but not perfect. it was dark when i got done so i will try them tommorrow.

Last edited:
I know it is last min but my kids have planned a day at the lake for me for fathers day. Sorry maybe next time. Hope you guys have a blast!

things are pretty much ready for those of you that are coming. i hope everyone thats coming has a safe trip. ill be seeing you guys in the morning.

hey everyone sorry but not going to make it. my truck has problams and don't want to get away from the house to far. hoped to have it ready to go today but it didn't happen. have the best time possible and be safe
jnl

Latest posts

Back