Tennessee GTG 6/19

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have things set up by the barn so if you get to hot you can stand in front of the fan in the hallway. i will try to set up atleast 1 or more sun shades. right now there is about 15 to 30 depends on who shows up that has said there coming. i tried to get a few pics but im not smart enough to resize them and load them up. i will be parking my tandem log truck at the end of my rd for you folks to be able to find it easier. it is anwhite 1985 freightliner with bunks. my wife asked if anyone wanted to have a bon fire after the cutting was over so i am game for it if people want to. i know ill be ready for a cold one by that time( after sawing is done and children are gone)

My wifey goes back to the doctor monday. Hope everthing works out and i get to make it. Im keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!

How manys coming Terry?

tell her she needs to hold on another day or two, my girls are gone for the summer visiting my parents. what a break

I found out I've got Lymes disease, I've been sick as heck. I'm bringing the burgers and hotdogs anyway. I hope you'll have some shade somewhere. I'm looking forward to putting faces and names together.

thats sucks, did you get it from all these ticks running around. they are pretty bad this year. seems that even with spray i will get them any way. the jod i am on is really brushy.

thats sucks, did you get it from all these ticks running around. they are pretty bad this year. seems that even with spray i will get them any way. the jod i am on is really brushy.

I built fence for a few years, and was constantly being assaulted by ticks. I started getting sick about a year and a half ago and just kept going to work out of habit and need. Finally in Feb. I got too sick to go any more and started seeing doctors. After three different docs I was finally tested for Lymes about three weeks ago.

From what I've learned about it, it has three stages, the first is rashes and a flu like sickness. The second stage begins to affect motor skills and concentration, in the third it starts affecting heart rate.

The guys I was working with and my wife helped me to remember when it was that I had a "bulls eye" type rash. If we all remember right I got Lymes in Sept. 2008.

I've had stress tests, worn heart monitors, and had every test you can think of. I never would have dreamed that a little tick could make a man so sick, but here we are.

I'll be at the GTG and I'm bringing some grub, see you guys there.

i picked up the burger and dog fixins ,some corn on the cobb and going to fix some bbq beans got ice and fresh grill bottle things are about ready. here is my address one more time
103 duncan woods rd
oliver springs tn

big log truck at the corner of rd cant miss us just look for where the funs at.:greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw:

i picked up the burger and dog fixins ,some corn on the cobb and going to fix some bbq beans got ice and fresh grill bottle things are about ready. here is my address one more time
103 duncan woods rd
oliver springs tn

big log truck at the corner of rd cant miss us just look for where the funs at.:greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw:

I was just going to go back and look for it, now it is in my GPS. I am packing things up and getting ready.
I'll be ready for a break after doing and Iron butt the day before, on the 18th.

I was just going to go back and look for it, now it is in my GPS. I am packing things up and getting ready.
I'll be ready for a break after doing and Iron butt the day before, on the 18th.

great,looking forward to meeting you and showing some southern hospitality to all that come down

Tlandrum I just realized how close you are to Oak Ridge Hardwoods. I have hauled quite a few loads in there over the years. Do you sell to them?

Tlandrum I just realized how close you are to Oak Ridge Hardwoods. I have hauled quite a few loads in there over the years. Do you sell to them?

i sell to them when i am working close enough to them but for now i am logging for another mill and getting paid by the 1000 and the ton.

Anybody headed to the tennessee GTG that is going thru West Ky? I sure could use a one way ride to the GTG....I got a way home, just not there. If you are going thru W.Ky, send me a PM and I'll explain.

Boyd's Outdoor Power comes through.

I have a package of some goodies that he is sending down to give away.
I'll have to pick up some good Wisconsin cheese and bring down too!
:clap::clap::clap:

Started loading my truck with my bar and chain maintenance equipment. I will bring a 10'x10' canopy to set up behind the truck for shade. I will bring a 2KW generator for power. Weather forecast is for widely scattered thunderstorms for next 4 or 5 days, temps in low 90's.

Back