test drove a few today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
badcars2

badcars2

ArboristSite Operative
friend stopped by for a cold refreshing beverage. he logs for a living and had a few toys in the back of his dually. anyhoo, the 044 was real nice great power and only bogged one time with the 20 bar and chain. granted i was pulling with everything i had just to see what it had.
then he whipped out the 066, same bar , same wood, this thing is a monster. stop it he!!, i couldnt even slow it down. sorry to spout but this is the kind of saw that makes you thank god your a large man and can handle it. this thing was awesome. too fast for words.
nurse, i need a cold compress and a hug, i think i am in love!!!!!!!!!!

Simonizer

Simonizer

Addicted to ArboristSite
badcars2 said:
friend stopped by for a cold refreshing beverage. he logs for a living and had a few toys in the back of his dually. anyhoo, the 044 was real nice great power and only bogged one time with the 20 bar and chain. granted i was pulling with everything i had just to see what it had.
then he whipped out the 066, same bar , same wood, this thing is a monster. stop it he!!, i couldnt even slow it down. sorry to spout but this is the kind of saw that makes you thank god your a large man and can handle it. this thing was awesome. too fast for words.
nurse, i need a cold compress and a hug, i think i am in love!!!!!!!!!!
Wait until you run a modded 385!

Simonizer

Simonizer

Addicted to ArboristSite
Dennis Cahoon said:
Hahahaha!....that modded 385 wouldn't make a pimple on a good Hotsaw's A$$!
Hmmm, an epidermal disorder on a mechanical device lacking the equivelent of the area you decribe. Fascinating.
Your analogies, like most of your posts, are lacking. You remind me of the fat Harley rider with a dumb-fu**ed look on his en-educated face as he is left in the dust by a Suzuki GSXR-1000. Engineering and research will always bury greasy red-necks and beer swilling wannabes. When it comes to mechanical knowledge, I was in Baghdad when you were in you Dad's bag. Punk.;)

badcars2

badcars2

ArboristSite Operative
ok

the rpms werent to the moon but it just had huge fuzzy ba!!s, the torque of a big block, i really like it, very much, alot, quite a bit!

Last edited:
spacemule

spacemule

The Peanut Gallery
Simonizer said:
Hmmm, an epidermal disorder on a mechanical device lacking the equivelent of the area you decribe. Fascinating.
Your analogies, like most of your posts, are lacking. You remind me of the fat Harley rider with a dumb-fu**ed look on his en-educated face as he is left in the dust by a Suzuki GSXR-1000. Engineering and research will always bury greasy red-necks and beer swilling wannabes. When it comes to mechanical knowledge, I was in Baghdad when you were in you Dad's bag. Punk.;)
Hmm, you were residing in a war-torn middle eastern country when Cahoon was still a seminal discharge (we all know Cahoon was a result of a scientific experiment gone awry and was only a seminal discharge insomuch as a beaker in a laboratory), that's what you're getting at? Fascinating. You remind me of the toothless yocal who thinks that rhyme is what makes poetry. To a greater degree, however, you're beginning to sound like Mr. T. How much engineering and research did that pun entail? As I read your post, I'm picturing Porky Pig blathering "I pity the fool." :D

kf_tree

kf_tree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Simonizer said:
I know a guy that is good, but he only ships to customers that don't whine continuously. I should send you a fu**ing soother, not a saw.

my shrink told me to vent instead of bottleing it up when people bs and don't live up to their word or skate the issue. because when it comes right down to it if we can't live by our word then what do we have?

Simonizer

Simonizer

Addicted to ArboristSite
spacemule said:
Hmm, you were residing in a war-torn middle eastern country when Cahoon was still a seminal discharge (we all know Cahoon was a result of a scientific experiment gone awry and was only a seminal discharge insomuch as a beaker in a laboratory), that's what you're getting at? Fascinating. You remind me of the toothless yocal who thinks that rhyme is what makes poetry. To a greater degree, however, you're beginning to sound like Mr. T. How much engineering and research did that pun entail? As I read your post, I'm picturing Porky Pig blathering "I pity the fool." :D
Porky Pig stutters. It would be more like, "I puh-pee, uh puh-pee, uh puh-pee, I,....feel sorry for the fool.*Said rapidly in a high pitch*:)

Dennis Cahoon

Dennis Cahoon

Addicted to ArboristSite
Simonizer said:

Hahaha! What a Cull! Anytime you want to try and beat my saws, let me know my friend. You don't know what power is, but you sure talk a good game! Here's one of my saws making a cut in less than 3 seconds in 27" wood. Let's see one of your smokin 385's leave it in the dust ....... Ahhhhhhhhha!

b29debcf.jpg

Simonizer

Simonizer

Addicted to ArboristSite
Dennis Cahoon said:
Hahaha! What a Cull! Anytime you want to try and beat my saws, let me know my friend. You don't know what power is, but you sure talk a good game! Here's one of my saws making a cut in less than 3 seconds in 27" wood. Let's see one of your smokin 385's leave it in the dust ....... Ahhhhhhhhha!

b29debcf.jpg

As usual, a ridiculous comparison. I would start with a 1990 KX500 engine if I was in that class. I pulled 71HP@ the rear wheel of a roadracing bike with this single cylinder liquid-cooled engine once modified.

Don't compare apples to oranges Dennis. My produce section is significantly superior in scope and volume, my chubby little non-vegetable consuming friend.;)

spacemule

spacemule

The Peanut Gallery
Dennis Cahoon said:
Hahahaha!....that modded 385 wouldn't make a pimple on a good Hotsaw's A$$!
Simonizer said:
You remind me of the fat Harley rider with a dumb-fu**ed look on his en-educated face as he is left in the dust by a Suzuki GSXR-1000.
Maybe He responded that way because this was your initial response to the comparison?

Simonizer

Simonizer

Addicted to ArboristSite
spacemule said:
I just found it odd that you didn't complain about the comparison in the first post. You're beginning to sound like a man who always has an excuse.
I have been accused of being inebriated with the exuberance of my own verbosity, but have never been formally accused of employing excuses in life or business. (until now):laugh: