Texas Gtg!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's yours now, it's a old Texas law........ Enjoy..........

If it rains I could make him ride in the back of the pickup all the way from Sacramento to Washington...might as well get the true PNW experience. By the time he gets back to Texas he'll probably have moss on his north side like an old oak tree.

Would that make you guys happy?

And we're not keeping him. As soon as he spends all his money on saw goodies and we get a couple of good recipes for gumbo and etoufe we're gonna wrap him up tight with some of Slowp's colored duct tape and smuggle him aboard a plane load of salmon headed south-east out of Portland.

If it rains I could make him ride in the back of the pickup all the way from Sacramento to Washington...might as well get the true PNW experience. By the time he gets back to Texas he'll probably have moss on his north side like an old oak tree.

And we're not keeping him. As soon as he spends all his money on saw goodies and we get a couple of good recipes for gumbo and etoufe we're gonna wrap him up tight with some of Slowp's colored duct tape and smuggle him aboard a plane load of salmon headed south-east out of Portland.

I have his 084 sitting up. :greenchainsaw:

We'll take him back if we must.............geeshhhhhhhhhhh what do you got to do to get rid of a rat...lol

He is in hiding, you noticed that too.

Thanks for the ramp offer but I can't drive for awhile.:cheers:

OK enough is enough!!!!!

here is where I bean,,,,

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not much left!!! just a little!!!

Where's Texas? Is that on the East or West coast?...Rick

That would be smack in the middle down on the Southern Coast!!!! as in the Gulf of Mexico !!!!!

Ive Been trying to get "My Marines" car together as he just got back from Iraq a few weeks back and it had a few minor Issues that needed tending to!!!! I've been under the gun to get it finished,,, It is a 79 Chevelle Malibu Classic that now has a GM Performance ZZ4 370 HP FastBurn Aluminum heads Crate Motor, A built up Turbo 350 tranny, Huges street rod Stall converter, new Alpine Stereo, We have just been putting some miles on it to make sure its good to go,,, Its got one pesky/minor oil leak I will fix this morning and he will be leaving for Twenty-nine Palms this afternoon to return to his USMC Duty station. Then in 7-8 months He will deploy once again,,, I appreciate all of your Prayers and well wishes while he was gone the last time and will be counting on you all on this next Pump!!!!!

Best Regards,,,

RR2'ed

Last edited:
I guess since you have been helping a Marine your excused.

29 stumps for 8 months... in the summer... sheesh. He'll have no problem acclimatizing back to Iraq when the time comes.

Semper Fi

:cheers:

+1 !!

My wife served at MCAGCC for just under three years...yeah, it does tend to get kinda warm out there...

:cheers:

Back