THALL and Hoss out cutting today..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

attachment.php

That 090 was the saw of the day, unreal pulling power in big wood. Amazing saw.....

Manual, way to take a 93KB picture and increase it X 10 in size!:laugh:

You need to take Ultra's "Picture Sizing 101" class. It's an online course ya know!:laugh:

I just try to keep them small so people with dialup can view with out complaining...

Yep, standard practice for a discussion forum. The bmp does nothing for the quality of the image and drastically increases the size. I know that you upload jpg files.

I'll have to check it out.
On line Huh, Good no reason for him to drop by.:hmm3grin2orange:

Students usually travel to the teacher.

Gaze upon the candle of wisdom Ed Gruberman so that you may gain knowledge...

Hey RB?????

Students usually travel to the teacher.

Gaze upon the candle of wisdom Ed Gruberman so that you may gain knowledge...

Is that kinda like standing around and staring into the campfire and getting toasty in one spot and having to turn around and toast the other side??????

:spam: :spam: :spam:

Is that kinda like standing around and staring into the campfire and getting toasty in one spot and having to turn around and toast the other side??????

:spam: :spam: :spam:

Have you learned nothing from the lesson of Ed Gruberman?:laugh:

I just try to keep them small so people with dialup can view with out complaining...

And us dial-up dinos thankya kindly!!
An excellent thread too :clap: :clap:

Great pics gents! I missed the reason for this trees demise tho, as I said earlier a most excellent way to spend an afternoon, smiles all around!

:cheers:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Wow, looks like a bunch of good guys and THall having some fun, wish I would have been there. Nice sized tree too. Bucked up one like that a couple of years ago...not as straight or nice though.

Good job guys....:cheers:

Mark

Just giving you a bit of grief THall.

Wow, looks like a bunch of good guys and THall having some fun, wish I would have been there. Nice sized tree too. Bucked up one like that a couple of years ago...not as straight or nice though.

Good job guys....:cheers:

Mark

Just giving you a bit of grief THall.

Awwwwwwwwwwww np, we had a great time that day. Weather was perfect, I was full of non-sense as ususal and everyone had a great time, well cept for those two tree's, they weren't saying much,hehe

Back