THALL and Hoss out cutting today..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ices_rofl: the american logic of using superior firepower :help:

you guys really think BIG about everything ....:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Hmmmmm, I feel the need for a bigger saw already :blob2:

I once cut down a 20 inch pine tree that was at least 60 feet tall with my .300 winchester magnum...It took 34 precise shots with some of the handloads I made using Barnes-X bullets.

:ices_rofl: the american logic of using superior firepower :help:

you guys really think BIG about everything ....:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Hmmmmm, I feel the need for a bigger saw already :blob2:

The boys were bored, conscripted and .. well.. just another war SE asia..

Lot's of way to cut woods. Several years ago, Troll and me used a shotgun to make planks into lighting wood, as we had forgot to bring an axe. This was at the cottage. Very efficient!,,,:rockn: :ices_rofl:

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Lot's of way to cut woods. Several years ago, Troll and me used a shotgun to make planks into lighting wood, as we had forgot to bring an axe. This was at the cottage. Very efficient!,,,:rockn: :ices_rofl:

Thanks Witch, another reason to play with my guns out of season, destructive productive ammunition testing. I love it.:laugh: :laugh:

Splitting planks from the end, with semi-wadcutters from a .44 Mag, should work nice......:blob2: :blob2: :cheers:

Semi-wadcutters? Well now that's just crazy talk there, Troll. ANYONE knows you don't use semi-wadcutters!!! You want penetration, my friend, not expansion! (Leave it...)

Full Metal Jacket, baby!!! All the way home!

(He says...hoping to engage Troll in a bullet spec war...)

When it comes to Tommy p.p.e. means personal protective Elvis. Anyway once that doo-goo hardens, why would any of us worry about Tommy's noggin? If the saw throws a chain it just gets caught up in all the trash talk anyhow.

Back