THALL and Hoss out cutting today..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Understood!

I like the guys here, Thank god none of yous are local, we would never get anything done!:clap: :cheers: :sword: :smoking: ;)

Its bad enough that my neighbor does things like this, this will keep us buisy for a while......

attachment.php
Drive by tree felling. Amatuers with guns or with chainsaws, it's never a good thing.:laugh:

You mean that none of you have ever pruned a tree with heavy slugs in a shotgun?

ooops, wrong thread.:greenchainsaw:

I know a guy that cut down a tall 16 inch hardwood with a 50 cal machine gun... US Army paid for the ammo... Affer all, you never know what was hiding behind that tree.:biggrinbounce2:

I know a guy that cut down a tall 16 inch hardwood with a 50 cal machine gun... US Army paid for the ammo... Affer all, you never know what was hiding behind that tree.:biggrinbounce2:

:ices_rofl: the american logic of using superior firepower :help:

you guys really think BIG about everything ....:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Hmmmmm, I feel the need for a bigger saw already :blob2:

:ices_rofl: the american logic of using superior firepower :help:

you guys really think BIG about everything ....:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Hmmmmm, I feel the need for a bigger saw already :blob2:

How about a 155 HE, at close range (it has been done, but not on purpose, as far as I know)..........:D :laugh: :laugh:

Lot's of way to cut woods. Several years ago, Troll and me used a shotgun to make planks into lighting wood, as we had forgot to bring an axe. This was at the cottage. Very efficient!,,,:rockn: :ices_rofl:

Latest posts

Back