Thank you Chipper 1 !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Op doesn't have the big wonga to get into this game. I neede a good wood cutter. I believe i did well. I'l still come me you fellers and bring some smoked meats if ya'll make it happen
:lol:.
Well I'm up for some smoked meat any time :sweet:. Your not related to Sobie's, as in Sobies meat market are you.

Not related to Sobies but it's just down the road. Have a couple buddies who work there. I grew up working at Franks Market and my uncle owned 20th Century before they shut down.

Not related to Sobies but it's just down the road. Have a couple buddies who work there. I grew up working at Franks Market and my uncle owned 20th Century before they shut down.
We have friends right off Kinney, I'll actually be working on his roof end of next week, your more than welcome to come over.
Another of our friends is one of the Sobie' kids, she always brings by goodies from the market when she comes by as she works there too.
Small world for sure.

Latest posts

Back