Thanksgiving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I would like to Thank every one on A.S.

1. For all the information that they are so free with.
2. For Proving to me that there are still People in the world that will help by donating saws there time and everything that goes into Helping out a fellow AS member.
3. All the entertainment withoil threads the brand bickering and all the guys that like to stir the pot.
4. this site has also allowed me to make make some friends that I feel like I could call on in a time of need.
5. Every one have a Safe and happy Thanksgiving. Be safe carving the bird today.

PS I wish I was as articulate as The Cunning Linguist

Last edited:
I would like to Thank every one on A.S.

1. For all the information that they are so free with.
2. For Proving to me that there are still People in the world that will help by donating saws there time and everything that goes into Helping out a fellow AS member.
3. All the entertainment withoil threads the brand bickering and all the guys that like to stir the pot.
4. this site has also allowed me to make make some friends that I feel like I could call on in a time of need.
5. Every one have a Safe and happy Thanksgiving. Be safe carving the bird today.

Great post, I fully agree!

Thanksgiving was intended to be a day of thanking God Almighty for all the blessings He gave to Americans. Let's not forget that!

happy thanksgiving to everyone

this year is kinda of special for me,, a year ago my mom was fighting colon cancer,, this year she is cancer free
i am thankful for all the AS people on here and the new friends that i have met here
i could keep going but i won't since this is the top 2 for me

Here's to getting Fat with family and friends, while reflecting on the blessings we sometimes take for granted, and blaming Aunt Marthas farts on the dog!

Then of course there is the mandatory Lions game and the hurling of the remote, and keeping uncle Larry outta the good stuff ya hid under the stair case.

Happy Thanksgiving gang!!
May ya split a seam and not split a spleen!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I'll keep it simple. I'm thankful for electricity today. Last month I didn't have it and alotta my friends and coworkers still don't have power due to the f:censored:g hurricane. Going to my uncle's today, down near the beach where it was hit hard. He's taking in his brother-in-law's family whose house was wiped off the map. We're all gonna try to help out today.

It's the simple things that are taken for granted every day, that you don't even realize until it's ripped away. That's what I'm thankful for this go round.

Be safe. Be healthy. Bottoms up.

Back