the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers, just went in and checked, my notification had been turned off.

Not sure how, I don't think I've been into settings recently, but should be ok again.

my notification is on and i have not had a email for 3 days ??????????

amazing Guns for hire shoot holes in permit process

Very frustrating to be doing all the right things to own firearms by law. Yet a hole this big is over looked by the political law makers for so long. It present two possibilities the pollies gumnuts maybe idiot's or they are idiots.

Graeme Forbes of the Firearms Traders Association said ''a lot of the ethnic community don't want to do the paperwork. They want to buy a gun and buy it now … and this is a way of circumventing the [permit process].''

Read more: Gun hiring dodges permit process

amazing Guns for hire shoot holes in permit process

Very frustrating to be doing all the right things to own firearms by law. Yet a hole this big is over looked by the political law makers for so long. It present two possibilities the pollies gumnuts maybe idiot's or they are idiots.

Graeme Forbes of the Firearms Traders Association said ''a lot of the ethnic community don't want to do the paperwork. They want to buy a gun and buy it now … and this is a way of circumventing the [permit process].''

Read more: Gun hiring dodges permit process

Maybe their Lebs needing a quick fix you up ........................

Happy B'Day mate,Oh yeah...... i cant call ya young fella either ,your older than me:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

your only as what ya feeling now wheres a nice 25 year old woman with a ute & a saw :big_smile:

Last edited:
Happy birthday for Monday and good luck finding the 25 y/o :hmm3grin2orange:

Popped her on the scales... 25" bar & chain. Bone dry.

IMG_1390.jpg

Christened her in some big pine in the council dump yard:

IMG_1395.jpg

The cuts didn't come off the log behind it and the cut in the pic wasnt mine, it was my mate's. Mine were straight :D

There were heaps of 6'+ blocks there.... which had been cut with chainsaws :eek2:
I didn't get pics... should have... next time.

Latest posts

Back