the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about 19 1/2 lb

a lot better filter setup than a 440 460 660

Last edited:
about 19 1/2 lb

a lot better filter setup than a 440 460 660

IMG_1374.jpg

:cool2:

Oh and in case anyone is wondering.... I have cleaned up my bench now :p

I bought myself a present, a Dolmar 6400
IMG_5334Custom.jpg

I'm taking it up to Matt's place, apparently he has something that will make it go really fast.. :hmm3grin2orange:
A HD Air filter kit and new oil lines are on the way.

I bought myself a present, a Dolmar 6400
IMG_5334Custom.jpg

I'm taking it up to Matt's place, apparently he has something that will make it go really fast.. :hmm3grin2orange:
A HD Air filter kit and new oil lines are on the way.

Cool bananas Wayne and happy birthday. You should have said something - I've got a heap of oil lines here. We'll give her a good going over as I've got heaps of spares here for those things. Not to mention a ported Mahle top end :D

Cool bananas Wayne and happy birthday. You should have said something - I've got a heap of oil lines here. We'll give her a good going over as I've got heaps of spares here for those things. Not to mention a ported Mahle top end :D

Matt I didn't know you had those Dolmar parts, never-mind I just ordered some parts from Kyle he even had some Dolmar 166 parts I was after :rock:

I've been working for a firewood guy for the past week, It's hard work when the only saw is stihl 362, it's too slow.. I want a bigger saw :hmm3grin2orange:

1-22.jpg

3-2.jpg

2-15.jpg

Not the best pics, taken with my phone

I've been working for a firewood guy for the past week, It's hard work when the only saw is stihl 362, it's too slow.. I want a bigger saw :hmm3grin2orange:

hows the air filter holding up
ps i reckon me 261 will tan it's but

The air filter is holding up pretty well, Matt's 261 did feel stronger in the cut.

Enjoy that 441C,get about 10 to 12 tanks of fuel through her and it will get better as you go.:D
Thanks. I will. Ive already got someone that wants a look at it regarding getting their own...

Now its GMax birthday April 4, 1961 (51)
Happy birthday Gmax :givebeer:

Not the best pics, taken with my phone
Holy crap....... that's a bit of firewood!

Why do you ask about the air filter?

The air filter on my 311 is ******* crap. It lets dust through. I'm thinking about sealing the join with grease - good/bad idea?

Latest posts

Back