the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. Best final ever, the aussies gave us a game.
Hard to say this without sounding patronising, but I think this has been the most impressive year of advancements in Aussie rugby I have ever seen. Gonna be a few good hard bledisloes in the next few years that's for sure. Also, really impressed with the way Aussie came through all those hard games and kept getting back up for another hard game. Takes a seriously good side to play so many effectively knockout games and turn up like they did today. I know Aussie likes winners in sport, but I hope the country is proud of their boys for what they have achieved. Am really stoked for Southern Hemi rugby in general. Got to be our best world cup ever.

Hard to say this without sounding patronising, but I think this has been the most impressive year of advancements in Aussie rugby I have ever seen. Gonna be a few good hard bledisloes in the next few years that's for sure. Also, really impressed with the way Aussie came through all those hard games and kept getting back up for another hard game. Takes a seriously good side to play so many effectively knockout games and turn up like they did today. I know Aussie likes winners in sport, but I hope the country is proud of their boys for what they have achieved. Am really stoked for Southern Hemi rugby in general. Got to be our best world cup ever.

Watched every minute of the game, would of loved to be in the stands.
Our boys certainly showed class, the blacks had too much ball and just kept coming. Its a tough game and yes I did notice all the bruises and black eyes before the game started from other games, the forwards were bleeding from the start.
Crucial injuries to key players did not help Aust, but then NZ lost a player to the bin which was a tough call.
Be interesting to see what NZ brings to the next Bledisloe cup with there expected retirements, they will already have the replacements to fill the gaps.
Japan was the surprise this year, perhaps in years to come they may become as good.

waiting on tacho to take it to 5,500 rpm so its running a bit slower at the moment

No Peter you don't need a tacko,,,,, gee that old ''Big 10'' will be pulling 8ooo in no time if you start watching the tacko and you will enter it in a QLD Open Speed race against the likes of our best Husky and Stihl guys......;)

good to see the old girl actually cut something, makes all the questions worth while to see a result.:)

BTW Neil, Logosol in Oz has changed hands and the new guy seems considerably more helpful and accommodating. Not that I'm going to have enough $ for a framesaw in the next few years (and told him so) but I think he's trying a few things and getting a few new things sorted for them that will suit Oz/NZ better. Who knows, he may need a test pilot. Might be worth asking.

Cheika is obviously a great coach to be able to turn the team around from the rabble Link left him. We will be lucky to retain the bled next year with so many old heads leaving .

Was a fitting final and the All Blacks shone.....the Aussies kept at it though with a never say die attitude..

Well done NZ. Well deserved.

No Peter you don't need a tacko,,,,, gee that old ''Big 10'' will be pulling 8ooo in no time if you start watching the tacko and you will enter it in a QLD Open Speed race against the likes of our best Husky and Stihl guys......;)

good to see the old girl actually cut something, makes all the questions worth while to see a result.:)
thanks neil, and yes it is worth it all, in the end, but speed mach she is not, but sounds nice
And yes i had ear plugs in this time, noisy thing

Anyone brought an 084 up to a 088 spec or know if it can be done?

One for sale close to me but a bit pricey atm.
An 084 is a better saw than the 088, hands down!
The early 088's fried Pistons like they were goin outta fashion.
I believe it was due to an inferior flywheel design, that never blew enough air 4 cooling.
It's a damn shame they ceased making the 084...... And that's coming from a Husky guy!

BTW Neil, Logosol in Oz has changed hands and the new guy seems considerably more helpful and accommodating. Not that I'm going to have enough $ for a framesaw in the next few years (and told him so) but I think he's trying a few things and getting a few new things sorted for them that will suit Oz/NZ better. Who knows, he may need a test pilot. Might be worth asking.

Glad to hear they have someone half decent running the show now.

An 084 is a better saw than the 088, hands down!
The early 088's fried Pistons like they were goin outta fashion.
I believe it was due to an inferior flywheel design, that never blew enough air 4 cooling.
It's a damn shame they ceased making the 084...... And that's coming from a Husky guy!

The 088 I had couldn't blow wind up the arse of my 084!........Glad to see someone else realises it!

The 084 is very sought after in the racing circles, might have claimed for national titles in the open post rip than all the other saws put together
Do why don't Stihl base the next 120cc model off the 084 timing and such.
Anybody know why the 084 was dropped at MS840/MS880 was it emissions.......
Is there going to be another 120cc saw Generation?? from either company

Do why don't Stihl base the next 120cc model off the 084 timing and such.
Anybody know why the 084 was dropped at MS840/MS880 was it emissions.......
Is there going to be another 120cc saw Generation?? from either company
My gut feeling is the large saw days are numbered, there just isn't the demand for them anymore. Mechanical harvesting has certainly put a dent in sales and lets face it, who the hell wants to swing off one of those mongrels all day long these days?

Was a fitting final and the All Blacks shone.....the Aussies kept at it though with a never say die attitude..

Well done NZ. Well deserved.
a couple of thing happened which changed the whole game to the NZed favour, the NZ forward pass that was let go & they scored straight after & the blatant offside rucking by the NZ captain which was not penalised. other than that it was an even match. pity it was let down by those things
fansk

a couple of thing happened which changed the whole game to the NZed favour, the NZ forward pass that was let go & they scored straight after & the blatant offside rucking by the NZ captain which was not penalised. other than that it was an even match. pity it was let down by those things
fansk

There was two bad decisions but you can't take anything away from the all Blacks. ..they were the better team, no doubt it in my opinion.

Back