the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Borrowed a ms250 the other day. It had a slight idle issue. Would idle normally for about 2secs then the rpms would jump up quite a bit and stay there until I blipped the throttle. It wouldn't dance around or hunt at idle, just always ramp up the revs after about 2 secs. Any ideas fellas?
1. Fuel pick up line 2. Flywheel crank seal 3. Other crank seal 4. Impulse line. I have found with those

....... and borrow their saw for the job.......and frame them totally.
Geez. I was just going to be recklessly disregarding health and safety rules and endangering public lives, but now it's morphed into identity/saw theft and framing competitors. You fellas are a bad influence.

Hi guys

Any idea if the small gear in the middle of the pic can be replaced on the Stihl pole hedger its worn and won't engage to drive at speed.

Boss thinks the Stihl shop manager may have said it's a full replacement
Cheers
James

Attachments

• WP_20151118_14_01_21_Pro.jpg
    WP_20151118_14_01_21_Pro.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
Hi guys

Any idea if the small gear in the middle of the pic can be replaced on the Stihl pole hedger its worn and won't engage to drive at speed.

Cheers
James
James

Tell your boss it is definitely a full replacement job but since your such a great bloke you'll give him 5 bucks for it.

Hi guys

Cheers
James
You didn't even need to write the description. Sooner or later benne will do his rain man trick and quote the model, year and part number required from the pic alone.

Hi guys

Cheers
James
Set of pinions with bearings is the only way they come $240 and the spur gear is probably not in good nick either and that's another 65 so depending what the blades are like and if you going to do it your self a new attachment is probably a better way to go

When the West has the balls to pull itself out of the collective delusions it has merrily slipped into and realises there are sociopaths/psychopaths in its ranks funding and supporting the destabilising in the ME and wider push for a huge Islamic caliphate, then, and only then, will there be a chance of sustainable resolution. Until then, assorted groups within assorted countries will continue to profit from this retarded BS, and continue to support radical Islamic and non-secular ideals.

But to finally accept the need for such an awakening, will start a chain of self-realisation in places like USA that will necessitate an inevitable reset that will be as brutal and painful as the current wilful denial/ignorance has been long. Too many would much rather pass the BS onto our kids and grandkids than grow a pair and deal with it.

Is it Australia's responsibility to take in vastly different people who may or may not have a small % of violent radical nutters secreted within who will go on blood letting
sprees at some stage ?

Should the good moslem family who will never cause any of us any problems be refused entry on the basis that some bad % undoubtably will ?

It's pretty hard stuff to sort out, personally I'm not that sure that Australia has any onus to take any one that MAY cause violent upheaval to the average citizens
life, why should we ?

Does the Fed. Govt. have any idea what the average Aussie voters want, have they thought of a referendum on what should be done in these circumstances or do they rather divert attention from this issue with such mind boggling things as gay marriage ?

Climbing off the soap box, 1shilling and tenpence change from my two bobs worth, time for a :drinkingcoffee:

Tryin my absolute best to pack some gear for this wk ends race meet on the coast..........
And a cow cocky rocks up with a sharpen.....
Check this, pics look better than it is!!!View attachment 462380View attachment 462381
They should stop putting so many staples into and wire around, fenceline trees and shelter belts, but good luck trying to teach 'em.

Latest posts

Back