the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching this I noticed one thing, nobody is running around on the ground, almost like it is just a bunch of vehicles parked in the desert for target practice.

yes as disinfo plagues news and reporting ATM im digging away to verify tho so far it seems legit enuff but cannot find if this is old recycled vid from some other air attack . Perhaps them Daseh towel heads are stupid enuff to line trucks up in the open but it prolly will turn out to be Kurds or some other moderate anti Asard mob that Putin has in his sights & not the black jim jam black flag cock heads.

oh their killing hotel guests in Mali Bamako ATM FFS

Set of pinions with bearings is the only way they come $240 and the spur gear is probably not in good nick either and that's another 65 so depending what the blades are like and if you going to do it your self a new attachment is probably a better way to go
Thanks Benne. Chippy was right :) your heart at keeping on top of this for us.
The Service report call came back at lunch today at $300 + other bearings and such bound to fail soon vs $430 for new head.
Boss's one had a crack in the housing 2 screws at the pole end. My second hand one had symptoms of water inside.
We are Keeping both heads for spares/practice sharpening

luke 23 verse 34

um can you see why my saw wont go its hard to start & wont idle,,,, er ok lets have a look hmm nice newish 311 stihl the chains new but blunt oh i see you put oil in the fuel and fuel in the oil,,,,, i dumped cleaned the tanks twice pulled the fudge out of it got it going with a lot of smoke sharpened up the chain and give half a chance of surviving another 1/2 a tank before,,,, oh sigh

luke 23 verse 34

um can you see why my saw wont go its hard to start & wont idle,,,, er ok lets have a look hmm nice newish 311 stihl the chains new but blunt oh i see you put oil in the fuel and fuel in the oil,,,,, i dumped cleaned the tanks twice pulled the fudge out of it got it going with a lot of smoke sharpened up the chain and give half a chance of surviving another 1/2 a tank before,,,, oh sigh
Straight oiling a saw is preferable to straight gassing it I suppose?

looks a tad crotchety much same as my IAC lever but loads easier ejects better their bout for more of less 1000 if i wos a farm boy with yonks of ferals be handy fun

My Adler is heaps better than that. Only issue it's had is the stock coming a bit loose, tightened up the stock bolt and all good. Feeding has been flawless and it points nicely.

Also, got myself a new saw, Makita 7901, threw a HD filter on it and happy days. Only things I don't like about it is the HD filter cover fit is very tight on the RHS and the stop switch, being non auto return has already made me look like an idiot. As for my 562, it's having issues. It won't rev, just runs real rough when I increase revs. Air leak perhaps? I have had the jug off and installed a new base gasket as the old one leaked. Checked it's all tight but no good. Major frustration.

Where'd you get the HD filter/shroud/etc please? Am probably going to grab me another 7900 in the next week or so. Thanks.

I bought it from ebay, I'll pm you a link to old mate's auction, he's in the U.S.
Thanks. I think I may have spied a mythical Japanese 20" lightweight (but solid, not laminated) picco bar in their list of auctions too.

Latest posts

Back