the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was putting bp98 ultimate in the little 1994 lancer when I noticed a small sticker next to the price window on the 91 ulp that said something like this 'may' contain up to 10% ethanol to help the environment.

How can the sneak that in with a pissy small sign, I told the operator/ manager who was oblivious to the implications it could have.

I was putting bp98 ultimate in the little 1994 lancer when I noticed a small sticker next to the price window on the 91 ulp that said something like this 'may' contain up to 10% ethanol to help the environment.

How can the sneak that in with a pissy small sign, I told the operator/ manager who was oblivious to the implications it could have.

Jim, just to let you know all Shell unleaded 91 octane contains 5% ethanol and the law says that you only need to inform the consumer when the product contains MORE THAN 5% ethanol.

I don't know who else does this but the company that blends the fuel is a public company and the info is freely available as to who they blend for.

one word.... oxy

I was thinking dynamite. But the downside is too big.

Once the circlip is off it shouldn't be too difficult, but then again....outer race of the bearing appears to have become one with the circlip....so hammer time. Only got 50mm in front of it for access so it's proving awkward to come into it at best from about a 70 deg angle...

I was thinking dynamite. But the downside is too big.

Once the circlip is off it shouldn't be too difficult, but then again....outer race of the bearing appears to have become one with the circlip....so hammer time. Only got 50mm in front of it for access so it's proving awkward to come into it at best from about a 70 deg angle...
sounds like radiator out job then!! could do with a wash inside and out by now anyways.

sounds like radiator out job then!! could do with a wash inside and out by now anyways.

Worse case scenario.....I actually checked the radiator this morning and it's all good and I flushed it just a few weeks ago....

Need some big arse 90deg external pliers instead of the medium 45 deg external I'm trying to use....that'll work for sure.....just can't find anyone in Sale that stocks them.

Attachments

• e7dc5dcd9d17b14481e29970600dab6a.jpg
    e7dc5dcd9d17b14481e29970600dab6a.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
Random or connected stuff? Gangs fighting over turf or maybe just ferals and pre-xmas stress? Were they all "South Sudanese Australian['s]"? Could we pitch in for one-way flights back to South Sudan for the offenders?

Spent the whole arvo making up a set of brackets that pin on/off my splitter so I can lift it with the forks on tractor. Then when all done I worked out an easier way that just needed me to drill two holes and attach strops. Shoulda stopped, sat down, and thought about it before doing anything and could have saved an arvo's time. I'm blaming the heatwave conditions here for brain fade - it must have hit all of 31 degrees today.:eek:

This evening I took my nephew for a spin on my tractor. After a 30 minute (well, 3 seconds at least) safety induction, I strapped him, resplendent in all his non-fluro non-safety gear, into the non-existent buddy seat, and we tore around the 'farm'. For a 10 year old city kid who has never been on a tractor before he did really well. He was steering in some very tight spots needing a heap of concentration, braking, accelerating, and could operate the log forks and grab on the FEL.

it woll be ok for something light like a 22 or a CZ527 222 223 but if you have long range rifles like me

save some coin and get a HARRIS 9-13 swivel heaps more stable and less flex .
thanks ill go for a road trip tomorow after the work break up BBQ and have a look at what he has in stock.

I can see you doing a dummy spit before long Chippy:angry:

Today was either the 4th or 5th time I have tried to get it off sInce i disconnected it back in March on a Fraser Isand trip...I haven't spat it yet...

If I spit it I know it's going to cost me 20 times at least the cost of a bearing, maybe 40 times, so I'll get it right eventually.

Today was either the 4th or 5th time I have tried to get it off sInce i disconnected it back in March on a Fraser Isand trip...I haven't spat it yet...

If I spit it I know it's going to cost me 20 times at least the cost of a bearing, maybe 40 times, so I'll get it right eventually.
thats what i like, a man with PATIENCE, not bloody me, thats for sure

Back