the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random or connected stuff? Gangs fighting over turf or maybe just ferals and pre-xmas stress? Were they all "South Sudanese Australian['s]"? Could we pitch in for one-way flights back to South Sudan for the offenders?

all random, 1 robber dead after being caught breaking in. 1 dead after drug dispute.. 2 injured after nutter goes nutty. 2 injured after gang dispute.

last weeks at work been interesting 3 sieges all in nearby streets choppers over head gun shots all in brawl up down the street & today detectives cops all over finding knives up on roofs

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...d/news-story/bc4030ae232a101f51e0e68fd9e02eef
That footage is not the Australia l want, it appears these needy 'refugees' carrying knives are not the type anyone would want living in proximity. They have lived in and seen to much sh*# to be going to schools with our children. Many will never adapt to our way of life and require government funded treatment for many years. Not a good population plan. +1 on the plane fair home, i'll cop that.

That footage is not the Australia l want, it appears these needy 'refugees' carrying knives are not the type anyone would want living in proximity. They have lived in and seen to much sh*# to be going to schools with our children. Many will never adapt to our way of life and require government funded treatment for many years. Not a good population plan. +1 on the plane fair home, i'll cop that.

Getting pissed in the car park and a subsequent brawl developing sounds to me as if they are very much embracing the Australian way of life.

Getting pissed in the car park and a subsequent brawl developing sounds to me as if they are very much embracing the Australian way of life.

Dunno about your neck of the woods but that's not how we roll here. However the local bottle shop that's only 500m up the street from me constantly has issues with Sudanese same as the small local shopping centre

Good, good, not sure, dead next time would be cheaper please. What's the law on killing robbers in Oz? Can the killer plead self-defence, especially as dead people make lousy prosecution witnesses?
all random, 1 robber dead after being caught breaking in. 1 dead after drug dispute.. 2 injured after nutter goes nutty. 2 injured after gang dispute.

Dunno about your neck of the woods but that's not how we roll here. However the local bottle shop that's only 500m up the street from me constantly has issues with Sudanese same as the small local shopping centre

I don't see it as a Sudanese problem.

Very few problems my way, relatively speaking, but substance abuse is of course a problem everywhere from alcohol to ice....ice is a real issue and lots of crime occurring this way is somehow linked to some form of substance abuse from domestic violence (alcohol) which is far to bloody Australian for my liking to theft of motor vehicles, etc often related to other substance abuse.

Substance abuse, in my view, needs to be approached across a wide spectrum from educational resources, community resources, medical etc. before it becomes a criminal problem and unfortunately many substance abuse problems result in that.

Unfortunately there are not enough resources to throw at the issue so those who need the help most just can't get it.

just seen the west oz bush fires on the telly. I would have thought it was still pretty early in the season? Doesn't bode well for the rest of Summer. Hopefully people take all the precautions they can, although I wonder what sort of difference that makes if fate is determined to burn everything down.

Well, that didn't end well. Trying out my new drone, went up as high as I could and it blew away in the breeze, out of view, out of range, and it could have ended up in three different neighbours places for all I know. Can't find it.

Latest posts

Back