the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Third set of circlip pliers, still no dice....

Special order on the long ones now.

Radiator is too hard basket when I could just pull out the AC condensor/compressor. Either way I still lose the gas.

This is no fun.

There is that also chippy, quite true, either way it's not the Australia I want either regardless of where the brainless
bastards come from.

The life style/experience of the idiots on this occasion tends to make me believe they may take the "hard" options that are commonplace
in their previous country though.

I have serious doubts as to why Aus. bought them here, hope they will assimilate quickly, fingers crossed on that !

I've done the ring around for a calendar....not looking good at this stage.

calling in Benne cqdx u on channel come back

some how we got about 4 and stubby holder from Beach street mowers they have other store Berwick

1. Address: 239A Beach St, Frankston VIC 3199
    Phone:(03) 9789 9304

Well, that didn't end well. Trying out my new drone, went up as high as I could and it blew away in the breeze, out of view, out of range, and it could have ended up in three different neighbours places for all I know. Can't find it.

Oops don't use em in wind

Well, that didn't end well. Trying out my new drone, went up as high as I could and it blew away in the breeze, out of view, out of range, and it could have ended up in three different neighbours places for all I know. Can't find it.

uh oh

kids chrissy gift a remote helicopter 1st fly its up and awayyyy .......1 year later found it

Oops don't use em in wind
Forgot about how the wind increases at height. It got caught in the stream coming over the ridge and sailed to lord knows where. Have told Nephew he can keep it if he finds it. To spice thing up a little I reminded him two of the neighbours will be up for the holidays and slashing their long grass. Haven't seen nephew since breakfast. If he isn't back by lunch time, I might have to go looking for him.

The good news is the drone looked to have the grrrrr to get a throwline pretty high up a tree if I still had it. But only on the windless days. Might have to try building a spud gun or slingshot launcher next.

Forgot about how the wind increases at height. It got caught in the stream coming over the ridge and sailed to lord knows where. Have told Nephew he can keep it if he finds it. To spice thing up a little I reminded him two of the neighbours will be up for the holidays and slashing their long grass. Haven't seen nephew since breakfast. If he isn't back by lunch time, I might have to go looking for him.

The good news is the drone looked to have the grrrrr to get a throwline pretty high up a tree if I still had it. But only on the windless days. Might have to try building a spud gun or slingshot launcher next.

If it's too windy to set a line in a tree using a drone then I'd reckon it'd be too windy to climb and drop safely a lot of the time....

Lost my helicopter on boxing day many years ago.....wind again...

had a look at the bipods dam nice ones but the sling stud kit that you need to hook the bipod up was almost the same price as the bipod :dizzy:
so i came home with out a bipod but they did have this on sale
20151222_190246.jpg

The countdown is on!! 2 working days till chrissy! :) :)

Yes it is,,,, 1/2 day tomorrow then a whole 2 days off ................................................................................................................and back on the job again, I just love work.

Christmas day is great, eat too much, drink too much and eat too much and drinks to much and....

Latest posts

Back