the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll just leave this here...

Qi61r.jpg

Damn, a mango Weiss bar coloured saw followed me home, I hope it doesn't have anything nasty from Southern Germany it might pass on to the pretty blue saws from the north.

Don't panic though, it only has a temporary home here :D

Damn, a mango Weiss bar coloured saw followed me home, I hope it doesn't have anything nasty from Southern Germany it might pass on to the pretty blue saws from the north.

Don't panic though, it only has a temporary home here :D

I'm all ears Rick, what did you get...?!?

Not mine Rudi, it's the 064 off the fire truck.

It's come home to back up the 7901 for the weekend and have a bit of a service.
If I have time the muffler might mysteriously come off, and well, whatever else may happen :laugh:

If I have time the muffler might mysteriously come off, and well, whatever else may happen :laugh:

That is a nice model, I have been looking for one for a little while but the ebay ones go for crazy money even the parts saws.

P.S. don't keep it to long... you might like it :laugh:

Just dropped off me boy on cadet bivouac, he's hiking a few clicks in the dark with about 30 others to a bush site for three days. Carrying all in his pak and hip webbing. Its a back to basic team test so sleepin rough just a hootchie n ground sheet. Oh I did scout the location ahead and left a nice pile of good dry fire wood n with some hope they'll find its gonna be cold in them hills this weekend.

is that the same one that hasnt been serviced in about 20 years? muffler may need opening up just to clean the crud out. when are you off mate?

Ill be doing my handbrake cable replacemnet tomorrow, and am starting to look at steering boxes for a remove/replace in the near future.....ahh the joys

Off in two weeks today.

Have to do another P gasket and the timing belt + service before I go, as well as buckets of real (paying) jobs and a couple of quotes......

Just think, four weeks at the beach surrounded by scenery much like promac posted :D

Just dropped off me boy on cadet bivouac, he's hiking a few clicks in the dark with about 30 others to a bush site for three days. Carrying all in his pak and hip webbing. Its a back to basic team test so sleepin rough just a hootchie n ground sheet. Oh I did scout the location ahead and left a nice pile of good dry fire wood n with some hope they'll find its gonna be cold in them hills this weekend.

Good stuff for the kids it will toughen em up a little and make em appreciate an electric blanket.

McBob.

Cadets

Hi there

Our kids also do the cadet thing, they had their passing out parade in the pissing wet rain. Found myself directing cars through the muddy carpark and getting them out. Had a few get bogged.

Going to GYC tomorrow to have a look at a 562XP autotune. CAD may have kicked in :laugh:

Graham

Gee mr google is handy, twas doing a bit of newbie reloading and got ma case stuck with a twisted primmer in the shell holder, ma fault twas not watching the set up with due care, just like this bloke SniperCentral - View topic - Stuck primer

Hmm what to do??? a quick search finds i can extract with but best to oil the case n primmer to deactivate so I'm killing 20 min telling you guys yes I'll put on ma mr mcgoos n muffys as well..
Wifey n girls went to see Prometheus,,, save ya bucks they say predictable frustrating twadle is their review...

subjects

I have been reading back through this aussie dribble thread and from an outsider it is interesting enough. You guys seem happy to ramble on about a whole range of subjects, even throw in a pretty girl now and then. I did notice back a ways, a few blokes got upset and the subject seemed to be political but on the whole its seems a nice flowing thread which has lasted a long time. :popcorn:

Bloody twisted primers.at least its only one ,i had 100 small rifle primers go up in one go ,talk about scare the frickin schit outta ya,got a dillon 650 and one got sheared while being indexed and ka boom the primer system was destroyed,the plastic rod that tells you when your'e low was shot through the roof of the shed and i got a super heating of the face and ringing of the ears for awhile ......................be carefull

on a different topic ,what are you fellas paying for grinding wheels(saw chain)????????????

Last edited:
090 man, that's why the treads here mate, it's a campfire chat for the Aussies (and we'll even tolerate a Kiwi or two :D) to ramble on about anything with the odd bit of saw/cutting chat too.

Blood twisted primers.at least its only one ,i had 100 small rifle primers go up in one go ,talk about scare the frickin schit outta ya,got a dillon 650 and one got sheared while being indexed and ka boom the primer system was destroyed,the plastic rod that tells you when your'e low was shot through the roof of the shed and i got a super heating of the face and ringing of the ears for awhile ......................be carefull

on a different topic ,what are you fellas paying for grinding wheels(saw chain)????????????

Yeow.

My reloading days are long gone, and I never used a progressive press, just a nice, basic and strong Simplex and did it all o n e a t a t i m e.

Maybe that's why I never want to do it again ? :laugh:

090 man, that's why the treads here mate, it's a campfire chat for the Aussies (and we'll even tolerate a Kiwi or two :D) to ramble on about anything with the odd bit of saw/cutting chat too.

true words rick.
the pics of the girls a the ones, they just sneek in now and then.

I beleive winter is here, it was a cold windy day on the hill yesturday and today will be the same, maybe some more rain as well.

Yeow.

My reloading days are long gone, and I never used a progressive press, just a nice, basic and strong Simplex and did it all o n e a t a t i m e.

Maybe that's why I never want to do it again ? :laugh:

i got a T7 but still love the 650,carried that over from my pistol shooting days................geez i miss pistols:msp_sad:

Latest posts

Back