the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not just remington,nearly every standard sporter i seen or shot is like that,remington,winchester,weatherby,parkerhale,ruger,sako..................................................................

I agree with you until you got to Sako. All of the newer models I've checked have all been fully floated from the action, just like the Tikkas. I have never had any luck out of the box with any Remington, Winchester, Weatherby, or Ruger. The only Parker Hale I've ever shot was a 7.62mm sniper version and she was OK. I know the Ruger laminated Varmints are OK but every other Ruger I've played with needed serious work with bedding, floating, and triggers.

I know there are a lot of bull#hitting attension seekers on public forums

Not nice Neil and I honestly have successfully started a high compression methanol 090 with nothing but one of my nostril hairs tied around the starter...

Anyway, speaking of attention seekers I thought I'd act like a proud dad (most of you guys have already been there!) but Tracy went into labour yesterday morning and about 6 hours later BINGO. A baby girl. Named her Zoe and she was about 7 1/2lbs and 51cm long (legal for a Golden Perch). She had a pretty easy birth considering she's a first time mum.
Tracy and junior still in hospital but should be home Wednesday. Zoe is certainly a little greedy guts and Tracy not at full flow yet so she is getting very grumpy. Here are a few photos and I was going to bring in one of my 200T's and sit it in her crib for a photo but would probably have been tased before I got to the hospital door...

Tracy didn't stay this happy for much longer :)

100620122331.jpg

Fast asleep...

110620122353.jpg

And having a yawn...

110620122352.jpg

I also fitted the reverse facing baby capsule in the Navara this afternoon. What an experience that was and I swear the bloody instruction manual was in Chinese. But it wasn't...

Last edited:
Congratulations Matt, you are one lucky man. You better get some sleep now - you will be needing it!:laugh:

Al.

Congratulations Matt, you are one lucky man. You better get some sleep now - you will be needing it!:laugh:

Al.

oh yes that is so true......

Congratulations matt,,, been there and been through all that goes with it twice. (and thats enough).

ITS YOUR TURN NOW.

Congrats to you and Tracy matt with any LUCK she will be like my grandson he sleeps for 8 to 9 hrs at atime
how good is that cheers

theres a reason for that matt, but time will prove everyone right. Then they grow up, my 15 year old out shot me with my own rifle on the weekend, that sucks.

Time to kick him out Neil. Every teenager needs to know that they shouldn't outshoot their old man...ever...

Any of you lovely looking Aussie fella's got a set of 090 av handles must be complete so i can convert my none av 090 to av

McBob.

I didn't think you were into AV saws McBob... I thought the 090 AV handles were only for nancy boys :laugh:

Latest posts

Back