the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCW

Somebody's talking crap here & it ain't the tree!
Its not just remington,nearly every standard sporter i seen or shot is like that,remington,winchester,weatherby,parkerhale,ruger,sako..................................................................

I agree with you until you got to Sako. All of the newer models I've checked have all been fully floated from the action, just like the Tikkas. I have never had any luck out of the box with any Remington, Winchester, Weatherby, or Ruger. The only Parker Hale I've ever shot was a 7.62mm sniper version and she was OK. I know the Ruger laminated Varmints are OK but every other Ruger I've played with needed serious work with bedding, floating, and triggers.

I know there are a lot of bull#hitting attension seekers on public forums

Not nice Neil and I honestly have successfully started a high compression methanol 090 with nothing but one of my nostril hairs tied around the starter...

Anyway, speaking of attention seekers I thought I'd act like a proud dad (most of you guys have already been there!) but Tracy went into labour yesterday morning and about 6 hours later BINGO. A baby girl. Named her Zoe and she was about 7 1/2lbs and 51cm long (legal for a Golden Perch). She had a pretty easy birth considering she's a first time mum.
Tracy and junior still in hospital but should be home Wednesday. Zoe is certainly a little greedy guts and Tracy not at full flow yet so she is getting very grumpy. Here are a few photos and I was going to bring in one of my 200T's and sit it in her crib for a photo but would probably have been tased before I got to the hospital door...

Tracy didn't stay this happy for much longer :)

100620122331.jpg

Fast asleep...

110620122353.jpg

And having a yawn...

110620122352.jpg

I also fitted the reverse facing baby capsule in the Navara this afternoon. What an experience that was and I swear the bloody instruction manual was in Chinese. But it wasn't...

Last edited: