the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that was me :)

Empty your inbox :) I'm glad it was you as I was wondering who the hell had got hold of my house number and how they got it. Very few people apart from family have it.
If you want to come up in a few weeks to see a pretty big tree dropped yell out. Have a 5' wide and about 120' tall Norfolk Island Pine to drop :) or maybe :(

Was that you that rang mate? Sorry old son. I'll call you over the weekend at some stage.

this parenting caper is hard mate, anybody who says different has not done it.
no need to add to that i think, and all who have been there would relate to that, its just your turn now.

this parenting caper is hard mate, anybody who says different has not done it.
no need to add to that i think, and all who have been there would relate to that, its just your turn now.

just wait 10 to 13 years the fun hasn't even started yet oh and having more than the good woman to worry about is a bit of a shock at first just wait untill the 1st time there real late and no phone call :waaaht:

just wait 10 to 13 years the fun hasn't even started yet oh and having more than the good woman to worry about is a bit of a shock at first just wait untill the 1st time there real late and no phone call :waaaht:

spot on mate,also its gets interesting when boys start knocking at the door.My wife wondered why i was a worrie wart over boys,its like this dear i used to say,i know exactly what he is thinking! been there done that.I always told our daughter i was going to answer the door in the raw,that will get rid of them

ah your catching on for an old bloke:msp_tongue: and I did find a cheaper one on ebay but but but your right did not have Stihl on it:hmm3grin2orange:

Just got home big fella, 2 items ready for shipping.

that will keep all the nosie buggers guessing as to what they are, hahaha:msp_wink:

Just got home big fella, 2 items ready for shipping.

that will keep all the nosie buggers guessing as to what they are, hahaha:msp_wink:

thats easy neil a flux capacitor and a warp drive for the 090 it needs it :waaaht:

Hey Matt, How are you off for big Dolmar bars? I finally have this beast finished :rock:

rhCustom-6.jpg

Noice !

I do want a big Dolly one day.......

(oh boy, I've left myself open with that one.....)

and hows this for being a bit slow.

After a week of trying to use a smart phone for the 'net, and then paying $20 for a wifi connection for the laptop for four weeks, that I quickly discovered can only be used at the camp kitchen or kiosk, 300m away, I realised I can use the phone as a portable wifi hotspot or modem.

Brilliant !

Last edited:
thats easy neil a flux capacitor and a warp drive for the 090 it needs it :waaaht:

possably a wigwomb and the box it come in,,,, or maybe 2 genuine husqvarna spark plugs ( to give that 090 an extra ????? rpm's)

Mcbob,,,,, why do you need another bar, you already bought one weeks back, you said so and even showed a shiny pic on this very public forum. Now go back up to that big shed of Myellow and go look.

Rick,,,, i like that saw too but will pass on the DOLLY i mean blowup :potstir:

Last edited:
spot on mate,also its gets interesting when boys start knocking at the door.My wife wondered why i was a worrie wart over boys,its like this dear i used to say,i know exactly what he is thinking! been there done that.I always told our daughter i was going to answer the door in the raw,that will get rid of them

When the fella's came knocking for my little sister dear old Dad greeted one of them with one of his 303's, I kid you not.

He got the hint :hmm3grin2orange:

You'd get locked up these days for pulling a stunt like that though :(

Another one who kept on ringing and calling and wouldn't take no for an answer I fixed pretty quickly.

Pretend you're gay, ask them out to join you and you're 'mates' and they don't come back either :D

If he had've taken me up on the offer though, I'm not really sure what I would've done :help:

Now now young grasshopper bars aint bars you know i have a coupla different lengths now or didn't you savy to that ?

Its amazing what this old fella can find in his shed think i even had a secret squirel in there once

McBob.

yeh its been doing it a bit of late whats the go?

Dunno mate, but it's been happening on and off over the last couple of years.

After a week of trying to use a smart phone for the 'net, and then paying $20 for a wifi connection for the laptop for four weeks, that I quickly discovered can only be used at the camp kitchen or kiosk, 300m away, I realised I can use the phone as a portable wifi hotspot or modem.

Brilliant !

I told you only a couple of pages back you dork! :msp_wink:

Stuck at Melbourne airport because my plane broke down ("engineering problem" as they call it)... at least AS is working :)

The dangerous goods form says "no engines allowed in luggage" ...good thing I only packed half a chainsaw aye :monkey:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back