the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at risk of looking a dill, what calabour is that, i'm guessing 223 or simular by the mag.

Yer right sport 223 the more I look n think its more n more taccoolwank, but I had a dream n now tis forefilled whats nexts on the list.

So whats on yer bucket (no me not ill) just things on the to do list. I still gots to drive a Kenworth. A mate drives a spanking cab over but his company says nay way i getting behind the wheel even with me HA ticket. I'll have to offer favors to a few local rig owners ,hmm that came over wrong, anyhoo ideas anyone.

[snip]

probly did,what are the 201s a bucket of c-rap

The 201t's are very "choked up" and feel sluggish against the 200t. I'm going to have a play with one and see what I can get out of it. Hopefully I can get it to run like a 200t or better.

:biggrin:not wrong...............my wife even let out the F word when i showed her the listing

Haha that's a good response!

Not a hope in hell. If I could get that sort of coin I'd sell my new 200T straight out of the cupboard and throw in an E Lightweight bar and a spare chain :)

The 201t's are very "choked up" and feel sluggish against the 200t. I'm going to have a play with one and see what I can get out of it. Hopefully I can get it to run like a 200t or better.

I'm sure that you saw my thread comparing the two Rudy but just richening up the H made a reasonable difference to my US model. Brad has had good success modding a 201T but the 200T is a weapon just by removing the spark arrestor screen. Balance, feel, and design is very good if used to the 200T.

Pull starter for ah81 motor

hi guys, trying to find a complete pull starter to bolt on to the cover of my AH 81 motor for my mobilco big 10 chainsaw
some guys on the forum said about contacting some karters and was wondering if some one could point me in the right direction please
would any one have what im looking for laying around i could buy please

243939d1341404674-original-4x4-jpg

something different, heres the original 4x4...

Last edited:
New tools

New tool for the workshop, 2 in 1 Stihl vac/pressure pump, you just move the valve on the end back to do a pressure test and move it forward to do a vac test
attachment.php

here ya go neil hope i don't confuse you to much this is how i do it
[video=youtube;ReWCfg4zs34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReWCfg4zs34&feature=plcp[/video]

thanks mate,,, the penny finaly dropped, i can embed now....

edit.....

Bigdgb,,,,
that new guage looks a beauty, flasher than mine and they come in handy. a bit dear but its only money and the stihl name gives it more awsomeness to justify the price.

Last edited:
Back