the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, if we vote Juliar out tomorrow, Abbott wont be any better. Neither will the greens. The last NSW state election has illustrated this point.

He'd have to be, surely. He couldn't be as bad as Julia if he tried. Nobody could...

EDIT: Oh yeah, the Greens would be worse...

Both lots cant organise themselves, we saw that in the illegal immigration debate. The current batch of politicians would have to be the most uninspiring pack of idiots ever to set foot on this earth. I think it will take a generational change to bring about a new batch of idiots with better ideas.

Unfortunately, if we vote Juliar out tomorrow, Abbott wont be any better. Neither will the greens. The last NSW state election has illustrated this point.

as much as i hate politics, i think you are correct.
Actually politics doesn't bother me its just when these threads get onto the subject, someone or several will get piss#d off.

Pimped ma 7615

This is what you do when your 50 n gettin bored canna explain the why, I just seen a few done and had to try ah the boy billy lid was pushin me as he was keen as well.

Before

attachment.php

After

attachment.php

The silly acogs a knock off, it actually works quiet well. The heat sheild was what I 1st needed/wanted but Clevers had a butt stock for less than $150 so all up less than $200 oh I had to get a wee longer weaver rail as to hold down the tail of the heat sheild so 20 bucks. It needs 2 more machined lock down holes to be perfect, that be when I can stand on ma dam ankle.

We,ll see if it works next week end,,, if I can stand on ma dam ankle.

what a sight, stihl 090 cutting stove wood.
Sir what do you split those blocks with, axe, block buster or are you useing a hyd splitter.

I have a 090 as well for stove wood, but the bar is way shorter, our timber is not as big and we get grey box and iron bark and sometimes spotted gum.

I use a hyd splitter, I sell all this stuff for firewood, (thats what you mean when you say stove wood right?)

I do what we call a stove split for people with old wood fired stoves, we charge extra for it, has to be all the right
lanth and and split smaller than normal firewood,

what size bar do you have on your 090? 090's only really good with 42" + bars, otherwise anything shorter you are better off with something like
a 660 which will be faster and lighter to use,

I use a hyd splitter, I sell all this stuff for firewood, (thats what you mean when you say stove wood right?)

I do what we call a stove split for people with old wood fired stoves, we charge extra for it, has to be all the right

what size bar do you have on your 090? 090's only really good with 42" + bars, otherwise anything shorter you are better off with something like

not always
090AV in small cut - YouTube

well the only game of footy worth watching for the year has just started see ya

sorry buddy, can't agree on that,,,,,, tonights game is the grand poobar of games ahaha...... hopefully blue will do the job or else :censored::censored::censored:

So big fella,,, are you doing this all year round or just in the winter months....
A hard liveing if your doing this all year round, hard on man and machine. I can see why you like the big saw, she will take it and keep going long after your had enough.

So big fella,,, are you doing this all year round or just in the winter months....
A hard liveing if your doing this all year round, hard on man and machine. I can see why you like the big saw, she will take it and keep going long after your had enough.

part time most of the year round, full time 3/4 months in winter, got a couple of other job I come and go at, can get truck driving jobs all most any time I want and a Factory job with me outlaws any time I walk in there,

Pimped ma 7615

This is what you do when your 50 n gettin bored canna explain the why, I just seen a few done and had to try ah the boy billy lid was pushin me as he was keen as well.

Before

attachment.php

After

attachment.php

The silly acogs a knock off, it actually works quiet well. The heat sheild was what I 1st needed/wanted but Clevers had a butt stock for less than $150 so all up less than $200 oh I had to get a wee longer weaver rail as to hold down the tail of the heat sheild so 20 bucks. It needs 2 more machined lock down holes to be perfect, that be when I can stand on ma dam ankle.

We,ll see if it works next week end,,, if I can stand on ma dam ankle.

at risk of looking a dill, what calabour is that, i'm guessing 223 or simular by the mag.

Latest posts

Back