the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you all had a good weekend fella's.

Leanne finished work Thursday arvo and the weather prediction was too good to ignore so we headed into the Buckland Valley for the weekend.

It's only an hour from home, so we'll be heading back in there often at least up until Chrissy. :msp_thumbup:

017.jpg

Leanne finished work Thursday arvo and the weather prediction was too good to ignore so we headed into the Buckland Valley for the weekend.

It's only an hour from home, so we'll be heading back in there often at least up until Chrissy. :msp_thumbup:

017.jpg
whats with the blue chithouse, lol converted into a Man porta shed i hope.... looks like a nice place to chase some deer with me compound bow.

017.jpg

How'd the newish pimped up van treat yer n pull along lad ?

You can tie the two together and get 60' :)

I'm getting asked to do more and more domestic jobs so have to weigh up a few options before pulling the trigger. May have to go back to 4 days a week with my main job :)

git yer self a set of climb spurs harnes n flip line sport tis easy nuff to smak them little tricky back yarders ya'll get a nice ab n arm work out at the same time:msp_wink:

whats with the blue chithouse, lol converted into a Man porta shed i hope.... looks like a nice place to chase some deer with me compound bow.

Yeah mate, **** n shower under the one roof!

Mate, plenty of dear through here. Nearly collected one on the way in Thursday night.

How'd the newish pimped up van treat yer n pull along lad ?

Yeah, fantastic mate. Catching up with a mate this week to make some plans on building a couple of independent suspension systems. He's dead keen and one of the best boilermakers around.

009-2.jpg

this avo twas stalkin out a big ol paddock for bunnies just lookin it over for later this summer came up to dam. I was in clear open no cover at all then @bout 75 m out a fox jumped up n out trying to get duck for dinner. He was prancin and dartin along edge while duckz were teasin him from just far nuff. I was able to git to say 50 m before he spyed me and gave me a greasy look n took off. So I did my rounds then went where he'd gone n out he came walk/run 50m off & side on for 100 plus. when feild drys nuff out I'll be back with the Rugers this blokes going in the cross hairs next time,

lol, wont be needing any **** paper then Al? do it all at once mate, would be kinda like a yank toilet upside down with the water squirting up your arse. :msp_scared:

this avo twas stalkin out a big ol paddock for bunnies just lookin it over for later this summer came up to dam. I was in clear open no cover at all then @bout 75 m out a fox jumped up n out trying to get duck for dinner. He was prancin and dartin along edge while duckz were teasin him from just far nuff. I was able to git to say 50 m before he spyed me and gave me a greasy look n took off. So I did my rounds then went where he'd gone n out he came walk/run 50m off & side on for 100 plus. when feild drys nuff out I'll be back with the Rugers this blokes going in the cross hairs next time,
been poping a few bunnies my self lattely, there numbers are on the rise ....lots of foxes around too, few pigs too, been sharpening up me blackstump broadheads getting ready to shaft these boars this week if i get the chance ....love me Bowhunting!!

git yer self a set of climb spurs harnes n flip line sport tis easy nuff to smak them little tricky back yarders ya'll get a nice ab n arm work out at the same time:msp_wink:

I sold my climbing gear :( Not really cut out for swinging around in the trees.

I sold my climbing gear :( Not really cut out for swinging around in the trees.

Yer gotta be half mad monkey to enjoy it :msp_smile:. must say its gittin harder each year, I'm pooped after 20minutes on a rope but I can git a lot done fast n controlled. Them little lifts are handy I pondered getting a self proplled 35 foot JLG JLG Model: 340AJ Articulating Boom Lift as dry hire plant but they can soak up costs in maintenace fast as bits n bobs & inspection intervals pump costs.

been poping a few bunnies my self lattely, there numbers are on the rise ....lots of foxes around too, few pigs too, been sharpening up me blackstump broadheads getting ready to shaft these boars this week if i get the chance ....love me Bowhunting!!

Bow hunting for foxes, i would love to watch that.

Bow hunting for foxes, i would love to watch that.
its a rush forshore, they come bolting in after a few blows on the penny/button whistle if there turned on ...called up a few wild dogs a few months back, they where getting into the sheep on the neighbours farm, always a rush when hunting a predator that could turn the tables back on ya, its very up close quarters and personal with a bow

I have a compound (lefty) which I haven't done much with. I must get my act together and hit some foxes that enter my front yard.

Sit on the verandah with some bourbons a spotlight and bait and whop! (No offense to the Italians!).

Where bouts in the south east do you hunt?

oh dear twang yur loose a tooth or just some lip?

the back of me neck i was useing the one i used for shooting it has a leather shoe lace tuff stuff had a red line around
me neck for a few days lol

you been doing a bit of bowhunting hey?

from 1985 to 2004 would like get another bow but it would cost me more than a good rifle
get some flu flus and have a go at the ducks it's great fun

me neither, but i do admire the boys who do, they earn their money thats for sure.

They sure do. I would still love to have a decent crack at it but I've realised it's a young blokes game and although I'm not that old I seem to break or dislocate my body everytime I do something even remotely athletic :)

Latest posts

Back