the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well fine, be that way, it's all top secret squirrel stuff anyways :msp_wink: besides I don't have a bloody clue what the angles are anyways :msp_scared:

Had a good day on saturday at Crows Nest, won the open modified and open unlimited speed cuts and got a third in the open post rip,

Wayne Stark won the under 77cc and under 100cc speeds

Wayne Donovan won the under 100cc rip and open rip (7 post Messmate billet in the open, winning time of 2min 9sec)

great day considering it was hot as, the crowds were down this year because of it but but those that showed up to watch were treated to some great racing.

Cheers
Will

good stuff Will, sounds like starky had a good day and wayne'o well he is becomeing a phenonamom in the rips.
who got the 90 speed ?

Hmmmmmm, thankyou for explaining those numbers but i do take offence to the fuc*ed bit,,,

Sorry Neil. My f'd bit wasn't directed at you. Twas a wee joke as I couldn't understand what F meant so like always if I don't know I just make stuff up :)

and matt i thought they just put a FS after A3EP for skip

Nah mate they put SK. Not a biggy I just didn't know what you meant :)

2012-10-23204732.jpg

Sorry Neil. My f'd bit wasn't directed at you. Twas a wee joke as I couldn't understand what F meant so like always if I don't know I just make stuff up :)

hahaha, all good ,as always

Is it a genuine 090 Will?

its always been a good saw that one, never knew it stoped. Oh and its the real deal.

Last edited:
Is it a genuine 090 Will?

Sure is, newer model av with electronics, Wayne bought it years ago to work with, then it banned from proffesional work with its lack of chain brake. From what I know of the saw there is minimal mods to it, it just has a great chain and a top operator on it.

bugger you's, was trying not to think about it ...I'm waiting on a message about a 090av, at the moment ... hoping to pick-up before xmas.

Sure is, newer model av with electronics, Wayne bought it years ago to work with, then it banned from proffesional work with its lack of chain brake. From what I know of the saw there is minimal mods to it, it just has a great chain and a top operator on it.

I bet it's really Chinese...

Do they have more power ?????

By all accounts the Chinese saws produce more HP and torque than their OEM counterparts because they can't read the English specification sheets from Stihl so don't know their mechanical limitations. I read it somewhere...

By all accounts the Chinese saws produce more HP and torque than their OEM counterparts because they can't read the English specification sheets from Stihl so don't know their mechanical limitations. I read it somewhere...

in that case i would like 2 please.
Do they come with an instruction manual for easy starting and use.

Last edited:
in that case i would like 2 please.
Do they come with an instruction manual for easy starting and use.

Instruction manual or not Neil you'd need to hit the gym if you ever want to start one :)

Might be, didn't notice if the copper pipe was on it

Is that like a tuned pipe?

Back