the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
;) I knew what you meant Will. I gather the Chinese can't afford copper on their knock off 070/090's?
just tell the chinga's if add a copper hot pot to the saw, he have himself a rice cat cooker for the field, rip up some chopstick & he be a happy chinga?

Instruction manual or not Neil you'd need to hit the gym if you ever want to start one :)

Oh :too_sad: Your so mean to me, picking on the little guy again.
I want to pipe one and run them both and show the rest of those big blokes how its done.

Surely in the rules, i can get someone else to start them and carry them over to the blocks for me.

Might be, didn't notice if the copper pipe was on it

No need to look there, the big chineese 070 has the words, ''chainsaw'' perminantly on the side cover. That way everyone knows for sure it is in fact a chainsaw, not a toaster or coffee maker ect, ect.

According to Matt, the china version is heavier, which i am guessing means,'' no need for a chain brake'', the extra weight coupled with a powerful user should eliminate kick back.

AUSSIE1,,,
Nice pic, here is another nice youg lady to go with that.
View attachment 259067

Last edited:
i figured we could do with some more art work

attachment.php

Oh :too_sad: Your so mean to me, picking on the little guy again.
I want to pipe one and run them both and show the rest of those big blokes how its done.

Surely in the rules, i can get someone else to start them and carry them over to the blocks for me.

I'll be at Bulahdelah mate so I can show you how to start it ;)

No need to look there, the big chineese 070 has the words, ''chainsaw'' perminantly on the side cover. That way everyone knows for sure it is in fact a chainsaw, not a toaster or coffee maker ect, ect.

According to Matt, the china version is heavier, which i am guessing means,'' no need for a chain brake'', the extra weight coupled with a powerful user should eliminate kickback

Unfortunately Neil they don't all have the word "chainsaw" on the side cover. Also the Chinese version is heavier as it has a lot higher grade of Magnesium alloy than the German version. Honest.

I guess with a copper pipe on the 090 it would have been called a Still ;),

Count me in then Will :)

think i'll have fun split'en this crap

attachment.php

Bahahaha. That looks like the same sort of crap that bent the sh*t out of 40 tonne splitter :(

there is no way stihl would charge this much for this POS is there

New Sthil MS 180 C Petrol Chainsaw 40cm bar chain saw | eBay

Bit pricey mate but those little Stihls just keep running and running and go on and on and on. I have never seen a more abused saw in my life as those little Stihls as the people that tend to buy them are the ones most likely to have no idea on saw maintenance. I don't have the same confidence with the more recent Chinese made MS170 though as that just oozes nasty.

I'll be at Bulahdelah mate so I can show you how to start it ;)

Hmmmmm, you do realise mate if you get it started 1st pull, the saw i mean .
You will have the new title of ''matty one pull''.

I just hope its a good weekend for you and worth the 14 hour drive. Unfortunitly for this show, its either raining like buggery or bloody hot, we have raced in 40 deg and that is so much fun.
I am thinking maybe a little spot lighting at work may just be in order if it can be arranged.

owwww ####en :msp_mad:my fault but ooow I dropped long lanky bit o Ash limb all wrong and it gave me a smack over the arm n wrist with the return butt bounce serve.
Thought I'd busted but just sooking hurt ma watch took at the blow hey but it kept on tickin. Tired blunt saw took its dam time with the top cut so it dropped long end 1st not as hoped flat fall n divoted in so butt bounced on back me.

time for a cuppa now stuff the avo

Hmmmmm, you do realise mate if you get it started 1st pull, the saw i mean .
You will have the new title of ''matty one pull''.

I just hope its a good weekend for you and worth the 14 hour drive. Unfortunitly for this show, its either raining like buggery or bloody hot, we have raced in 40 deg and that is so much fun.
I am thinking maybe a little spot lighting at work may just be in order if it can be arranged.

I had the name Matty One Pull back at high school too Neil. I could never work out why. Looking forward to the show regardless of the weather.

dust proofing my new 365??

Hi all,been lurking around(enjoying) this site for a while, and have taken the plunge with a first post!
A bit of advice would be really appreciated (about Aussie wood dust issues) if anyone would care to comment?
I am a very happy owner of a new 365sp thats being used as a firewood saw,mostly cutting dry hardwoods(ironbarks etc).
I have been using the std felt air cleaner (being the white body and yellow felt).
I am getting fines in the air horn throat.
I have contacted the local dealer that suggested to keep the chain sharp and possibly try a little filter oil/vasoline around the air joints.
Hmm--nope--still there --although alot less--bugger--and the oil is messy to clean up!
I do appreciate the nature of our wood to be dusty and cause filtration issues,but any ideas how to improve things?
How bout the hd filter/top cover upgrade for my saw--does it really work??
Thanx in advance!

Back