the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
/
/
Na it could be a fake at least mine are genuine chinese ......................
Proud moment? lol swing me one over ...ill put it threw its paces, It would be interesting to see if they can go the distance mate ......forget the alky burner BS, just run a stock one and see how it holds together

Proud moment? lol swing me one over ...ill put it threw its paces, It would be interesting to see if they can go the distance mate ......forget the alky burner BS, just take a stock one out and see how it holds together

You can get them for around 400, then slap a 090 cylinder on it.

It may last for a year... who knows

Proud moment? lol swing me one over ...ill put it threw its paces, It would be interesting to see if they can go the distance mate ......forget the alky burner BS, just run a stock one and see how it holds together
/
/
I got me one of those two cant see why they wont go the distance who in their right mind uses one 8 hours a day anyway most are just show ponies alright a long time ago

Mannnn I wish I knew about that saw, I would have paid that no worries!
yeah mate, i had it off ebay and had arranged for pick up and was gonna pay cash, my nephew was gonna do the deal seeing he's up in Brissy, but he couldn't do it for a week because of work and uni exams ..this was all after the first listing on ebay which it ran for 4 days and had NO bids at all, ...so i hit him up after it ended the first time with no bids ....and he wouldn't wait a week, and relisted ...bugger

yeah mate, i had it off ebay and had arranged for pick up and was gonna pay cash, my nephew was gonna do the deal seeing he's up in Brissy, but he couldn't do it for a week because of work and uni exams ..this was all after the first listing on ebay which it ran for 4 days and had NO bids at all, ...so i hit him up after it ended the first time with no bids ....and he wouldn't wait a week, and relisted ...bugger

Yeah that suck aye, I live about 2hrs from there. Oh well, i'll get the next one.

/
/
I got me one of those two cant see why they wont go the distance who in their right mind uses one 8 hours a day anyway most are just show ponies alright a long time ago
right. but id be using it on a mill, if ya just gonna have it as a chinese shelf queen why bother? ...why would they go the distance is the question in my mind tho ...when most other cheap chinese **** thats flooded our shores, is destine to landfill.

right. but id be using it on a mill, if ya just gonna have it as a chinese shelf queen why bother? ...why would they go the distance is the question in my mind tho ...when most other cheap chinese **** thats flooded our shores, is destine to landfill.
/
/
Well try one and find out that way you'll soon see if their bullchit or not if your not going to cut their value in timber than why bother with a saw at all./
How many posts or sawn feet of timber do 090's cut without shaking themselves into pieces pure crosscuttijng is murder on any saw.

/
/
Well try one and find out that way you'll soon see if their bullchit or not if your not going to cut their value in timber than why bother with a saw at all./
How many posts or sawn feet of timber do 090's cut without shaking themselves into pieces pure crosscuttijng is murder on any saw.

yeah ill get a cheap one locally to test out one day. alibaba keeps trying to flog me 300 of them. lol

stihl090bobs2.jpg

100% Chinese and luvin' it

Maybe you should pull the Stihl logo and bar cover off then Bob. You seem to be proud of it's Chinese heritage yet dress it up like the real deal.

hey Matt, I looked into the MS720, sent a email through the stihl AU website regarding the MS720 if its available in Aus.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello Kain,

Unfortunately, the MS 720 is not available from any of our STIHL dealers in Australia.

If you are looking for a saw to use on a particular job, please do not hesitate to contact a Stihl dealer or our Technical team on 1300 366 665

Thanks, have a great weekend.

Kind regards,

Elise Fabre
//Customer Service

A// 5 Kingston Park Court, Knoxfield VIC 3180
T// +61 3 9215 6682 F// 1800 805 804
E// [email protected]
W// Startup page | STIHL | Stihl, chain saws, brushcutters, hedge trimmers, clearing saws, high-pressure cleaners
-----------------------------------------------------

Looks like they would prefer the people in OZ to buy the Chinga 070 ...instead of selling there's to us

The following MS720 was purchased from an Australian dealer just the other day. Stihl Australia even have a part number on their system...

IMG_1896.jpg

IMG_7001.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

It wasn't cheap but then again it's a pretty cool saw, not that I'd buy one but at least you know it would run properly compared to the Chinasaws. German made too including the P&C.

Maybe talk to your local dealer and put some pressure on them?
nah, not that important man, ive got me saws sorted ...husky for me, local husky guy is awesome to deal with, saws walking out the door all the time there ...while the snobby stihl dealer's lucky if he sells a viking mower. lol

Latest posts

Back