the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last 2 tonight for ya Randy, same girl she's actually a Ozzy model

attachment.php

attachment.php

thanks WM1 it is nice to see a model with all the lumps and bumps in all the right places

attachment.php

Unfortunately after spending some time in larger shopping centres over the years 99% of the home grown talent is actually more akin to the following...

fat-woman.jpg

fat_woman.jpg

fat-woman-in-shorts4.jpg

ugly_fat_women_big_boobs_ugly_woman.jpg

hey Matt, I looked into the MS720, sent a email through the stihl AU website regarding the MS720 if its available in Aus.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello Kain,

Unfortunately, the MS 720 is not available from any of our STIHL dealers in Australia.

If you are looking for a saw to use on a particular job, please do not hesitate to contact a Stihl dealer or our Technical team on 1300 366 665

Thanks, have a great weekend.

Kind regards,

Elise Fabre
//Customer Service

A// 5 Kingston Park Court, Knoxfield VIC 3180
T// +61 3 9215 6682 F// 1800 805 804
E// [email protected]
W// Startup page | STIHL | Stihl, chain saws, brushcutters, hedge trimmers, clearing saws, high-pressure cleaners
-----------------------------------------------------

Looks like they would prefer the people in OZ to buy the Chinga 070 ...instead of selling there's to us

hey Matt, I looked into the MS720, sent a email through the stihl AU website regarding the MS720 if its available in Aus.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello Kain,

Unfortunately, the MS 720 is not available from any of our STIHL dealers in Australia.

If you are looking for a saw to use on a particular job, please do not hesitate to contact a Stihl dealer or our Technical team on 1300 366 665

Thanks, have a great weekend.

Kind regards,

Elise Fabre
//Customer Service

A// 5 Kingston Park Court, Knoxfield VIC 3180
T// +61 3 9215 6682 F// 1800 805 804
E// [email protected]
W// Startup page | STIHL | Stihl, chain saws, brushcutters, hedge trimmers, clearing saws, high-pressure cleaners
-----------------------------------------------------

Looks like they would prefer the people in OZ to buy the Chinga 070 ...instead of selling there's to us

There is a bloke in Brisbane with 2 new MS720's

He had them advertised a while ago for $1600 each, I asked for details on them but I'd didn't get any response.

There is a bloke in Brisbane with 2 new MS720's

He had them advertised a while ago for $1600 each, I asked for details on them but I'd didn't get any response.
yeah i sore them too, Gumtree i think? might of been imported from south america/mexico im guessing

Back