the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A boring batsman from Yorkshire who opened for England ?

Stone fruit, stone wall, same, same. :D

Yeah that's him :D
Hey I need to correct myself. The chain you fuc*ed up was A1EP. Have you been using those unbranded 17" 3/8" .050" GB Pro Tops I gave you? You know the ones you were going to use in the ring to flog Neil with? You know those ones?

Nah Rick doesn't have a grinder Neil so it would take him too long to round file the backs of the cutters.

I see

Crikey Will I was busy and couldn't get online. What reply would you like from me?

Classic

Have you been using those unbranded 17" 3/8" .050" GB Pro Tops I gave you? You know the ones you were going to use in the ring to flog Neil with? You know those ones?

:tremble:

Last edited:
Yeah that's him :D
Hey I need to correct myself. The chain you fuc*ed up was A1EP. Have you been using those unbranded 17" 3/8" .050" GB Pro Tops I gave you? You know the ones you were going to use in the ring to flog Neil with? You know those ones?

Crikey, some corrections are indeed in order.

1. I didn't **** the chain, a combination of poor chain, crap backup and a bloody old Yellow Box tree doing an amazing impression of a concrete sculpture did :p

Just because I have filed the thing to within 0.001" of it's usable life has no bearing on the situation at all, it's a warranty claim I tell you !

2. You know damned well that the only thing I'm likely to flog these days is my pud :D

3. How the hell could I take those bars out in public anyway after you'd graffitied all over them with your dremel ?

"Neil's a Nob"on one, and "Will's a Wanker" on the other with "Cutty Cutty Long Time Rules" on the reverse side of both will get me flogged long before I get near the ring. :msp_scared:

:tremble:

Don't stress Neil. You got one of those bars as well so therefore Uncle Rick will be on even terms.
Oh hang on, Will got one as well and by hell if he modifies it from a Husky mount to a bloody 14mm Stihl mount and whacks one on those Cahoon 880's we're all knackered...

The only hope we'd have left is if I modify my last remaining bar to 14mm and give it to Bob to stick on his 090's...

Last edited:
1. I didn't **** the chain, a combination of poor chain, crap backup and a bloody old Yellow Box tree doing an amazing impression of a concrete sculpture did :p

Liar liar pants on fire...

Just because I have filed the thing to within 0.001" of it's usable life has no bearing on the situation at all, it's a warranty claim I tell you !

Sorry Rick but damage to any cutter length in Yellow Box is not warrantable.

2. You know damned well that the only thing I'm likely to flog these days is my pud :D

I thought that when you told me you were handling pipes all day you meant as a refrigeration mechanic?

3. How the hell could I take those bars out in public anyway after you'd graffitied all over them with your dremel ?

See here we go once again with your lies. I don't own a Dremel. It's actually a much cheaper Black & Decker version.

"Neil's a Nob"on one, and "Will's a Wanker" on the other with "Cutty Cutty Long Time Rules" on the reverse side of both will get me flogged long before I get near the ring. :msp_scared:

"Nob" as you put it Rick was actually spelt with a "K" and you've also misread the bar. I wrote "Neil loves Bob" and "Will likes Wayne's car".

I did write "Cutty Cutty Long Time Rules" though. As I should. Because it does...

Liar liar pants on fire...

Purely because of excess friction.
I need some of the baileys Motion Lotion.......

Sorry Rick but damage to any cutter length in Yellow Box is not warrantable.

But you told me it had a concrete warranty and when one mentions concrete in the same breath as wood we all know that means Box.
Now I understand 'concrete warranty', means as soon as it leaves the piece of concrete your garage sits on :(

I thought that when you told me you were handling pipes all day you meant as a refrigeration mechanic?

What can i say...... :msp_unsure:

See here we go once again with your lies. I don't own a Dremel. It's actually a much cheaper Black & Decker version.

Sorry. :(

"Nob" as you put it Rick was actually spelt with a "K" and you've also misread the bar. I wrote "Neil loves Bob" and "Will likes Wayne's car".

I did write "Cutty Cutty Long Time Rules" though. As I should. Because it does...

I know Nob should be Knob, but you left the K off so the letters would match the alliteration.
I actually thought that was clever. :D
I hope you're not suggesting there's some man love going there, although "I'm a Lumberjack and I'm OK..." started to drift through my consciousness....

Tonights guess who,,,, few takers at guessing the 2 man saw i posted last week so i will try this one.

attachment.php

so who is he

no its not john wayne

ITCC Melbourne park next to MCG Sunday was judging the footlock about 28 climbers about 5 lady's as well all had a good crack 25 -35 second and many PB'd one got a 17.5 second 60 foot assent. dunno who won will find out in time.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

gee oh my that hiviz outfit make my bum look big

ITCC Melbourne park next to MCG Sunday was judging the footlock about 28 climbers about 5 lady's as well all had a good crack 25 -35 second and many PB'd one got a 17.5 second 60 foot assent. dunno who won will find out in time.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

gee oh my that hiviz outfit make my bum look big

That looks like fun but you can have it, i have a climbing mate who works port macquarie area, he is good to watch, and he is a very good precision cutter also, just tell him a precise cut and he can do it up the tree or on the ground. I respect you guys, totaly different to my area of the industry.

we all know that means Box.

When you talk hard box Rick I actually think of that trainer chick off of The Biggest Loser.

Now I understand 'concrete warranty', means as soon as it leaves the piece of concrete your garage sits on :(

No you wally. I said that it has a warranty set in stone. I didn't mention concrete at all.

attachment.php

so who is he

That's easy Neil. It's you as a young tacker.

Last edited:
So when someone asked "is that a gun in your pocket.....?"

Oh. :msp_scared:

:msp_sneaky:

No you wally. I said that it has a warranty set in stone. I didn't mention concrete at all.

Being a wally could be a good thing Rick,,,, considering doctor Wall is a guru in QLD raceing, building and raceing and gives new meaning to the word Stihl.

You may as well answer who that bloke is Rick or else he will be dissapointed no one reconises him.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back