the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ausneil 1

ausneil 1

Addicted to ArboristSite
I just sold a Stihl 041, the buyer asked me if it was ok to use a bicycle chain breaker to remove the chain.. :monkey:

Oooooo Kay,,,,,, did his name start with a B, he obviously is a very smart man to think of using a bicycle chain breaker to remove the chain.
Now i'm wondering what tool he will use if he needs to ever remove the spark plug.

gmax

Addicted to ArboristSite
Oooooo Kay,,,,,, did his name start with a B, he obviously is a very smart man to think of using a bicycle chain breaker to remove the chain.
Now i'm wondering what tool he will use if he needs to ever remove the spark plug.

I gave him a spark plug wrench, so he shouldn't stuff that up, I hope he doesn't forget to add 2 stroke oil....I mentioned it 4 times :hmm3grin2orange:

MCW

Somebody's talking crap here & it ain't the tree!
If he straight gasses it I'll fix it for $300..... actually no I won't, I'll send him to Matt :msp_tongue:

I liked a considerable amount of posts above yours Wayne. Did you notice I didn't like this one? Send him to Bennn*e as he's closer.

My Christmas Card list is getting shorter.

Speaking of which when are you coming cutting next? I want to drop some trees with your 166 and 6 foot bar.

gmax

Addicted to ArboristSite
I liked a considerable amount of posts above yours Wayne. Did you notice I didn't like this one? Send him to Bennn*e as he's closer.

Speaking of which when are you coming cutting next? I want to drop some trees with your 166 and 6 foot bar.

No problem, but can you do it standing on a ladder? I want some different to video :yoyo:

ausneil 1

ausneil 1

Addicted to ArboristSite

Can I have a cut, please, is it electric start.
Does it have training wheels????. with such a long bar, I guess the nose will droop a bit on the end.

bushy79

bushy79

ArboristSite Operative
jeepers creepers! i ask/talk about guns and it all goes haywire, i mention religion and it goes the same! eek! heres a stump we produced to revert back to a topic were all into. hmm. no there isnt. i still cant post pics. i can to other sites but not on here anymore. anyone got any ideas? i go to the page to load em but it doesnt show my phone (where the pics are) to select from.

hohum. killed lots of non native trees,fed em to the death machine. some pretty bigguns. replanting natives some time in the future weeks.
nice.

Rudolf73

Rudolf73

Addicted to ArboristSite
jeepers creepers! i ask/talk about guns and it all goes haywire, i mention religion and it goes the same! eek! heres a stump we produced to revert back to a topic were all into. hmm. no there isnt. i still cant post pics. i can to other sites but not on here anymore. anyone got any ideas? i go to the page to load em but it doesnt show my phone (where the pics are) to select from.

hohum. killed lots of non native trees,fed em to the death machine. some pretty bigguns. replanting natives some time in the future weeks.
nice.

Making wood chips Bushy?

deye223

deye223

Addicted to ArboristSite

nice.

nothing wrong about talking about guns heres me young bloke sorting out the aiming marks on the 22

MCW

Somebody's talking crap here & it ain't the tree!
Can I have a cut, please, is it electric start.
Does it have training wheels????. with such a long bar, I guess the nose will droop a bit on the end.

Droopy nose syndrome Neil.
It hasn't got electric start but if you didn't already know you'll be the one driving down to start it for us. The training wheels are on it only because it has a tow hitch on the end of the bar.

On a serious note though mate did any of the fallers up your way ever use 166's etc for falling or were they all Husky and Stihl?