the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aussie Dave

Aussie Dave

ArboristSite Operative
Hi guys :D since ive been away from here i notice theres a new Matt....first thought was :msp_ohmy: not another one....then reality hit...there cant possibly be another Matt in the world as bad as Matt 1 :msp_tongue:

btw has the site been a pita? had all sorts of dramas last night....sending PMs,logging out etc

Cheers Dave

ausneil 1

ausneil 1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hi guys :D since ive been away from here i notice theres a new Matt....first thought was :msp_ohmy: not another one....then reality hit...there cant possibly be another Matt in the world as bad as Matt 1 :msp_tongue:
btw has the site been a pita? had all sorts of dramas last night....sending PMs,logging out etc

Cheers Dave

Yea Dave, the new model is a little different to the original, but he can handle the dribble thread and he has read the whole dam thing, now he knows sh-- loads.

oh g'day Dave and yea the forum has been having some problems with a hacker, not sure if its all over yet either.

deye223

deye223

Addicted to ArboristSite
attachment.php
Is that so you can see him in the paddock and go through the fence to get him?

thats only if i go through the fence side ways as i am going to mount it as a side light sick of trying to move the spoty to get a shot , i find if you flood a bunny they sit longer and if you put a spot light on them they can see the dark edge of the light so run for the cover of the darknes as with the flood they don't.
so i'm gunna mount this i just played with it out side and to tell you the truth i was expecting a bit more.

AUSSIE1

AUSSIE1

Al.
Ned and Wild’s fight site Vic. Australia.
hey al them minni light bars you put on the front of ya nisan are they flood and would they pic out a bunny at 130 meters

Daz they are floods. To be truthful I don't know if there is such a thing as true spots with these LED driving lights/bars. They advertise spots but I haven't seen nor heard of anyone experiencing true spots with LED. Those little LED torches can do it so I can't understand why they can't get it the same in these bars.

130 metres? Probably not for poppin off bunnies. These things are fantastic for light up out to the sides so you can see roos/deer ready for the pounce. The more the LED's the better though and you would make your 130 metres.

Why not some of those cheap HID spotties off Ebay? Even the 4" jobbies.

deye223

deye223

Addicted to ArboristSite
Daz they are floods. To be truthful I don't know if there is such a thing as true spots with these LED driving lights/bars. They advertise spots but I haven't seen nor heard of anyone experiencing true spots with LED. Those little LED torches can do it so I can't understand why they can't get it the same in these bars.

130 metres? Probably not for poppin off bunnies. These things are fantastic for light up out to the sides so you can see roos/deer ready for the pounce. The more the LED's the better though and you would make your 130 metres.

Why not some of those cheap HID spotties off Ebay? Even the 4" jobbies.

yeh got them and are more than happy i had two 7" spots but they are too dangerous, they shine 11/2 to 2 k up the road and even a quick flash will leave the other driver night blind for severel seconds not what i want coming at me. so i put up two floods i can still see 500m up the road and in the paddock either side of the road.

the resion they don't work for side lighting in my app is they take to long to come up to temp ya see i only need the light for 10 seconds at the most.

i just got back from a drive around and are happy with 10.5" light bar it will do the job on roos to 160 and the only hair i could find was 117 acording to me laser

MCW

Somebody's talking crap here & it ain't the tree!
Cheers Dave

He's a ring in Dave. Don't trust him as I've been cast aside like an old boot since he arrived. I was hoping you were gone for good but alas :D

deye223

deye223

Addicted to ArboristSite
derwoodii
great day at rifle range good weather 303 / 300 yards and not to busy. The rapid fire 10 rounds to target in less than 50 seconds was my 1st time on this & really need to slow it down aim the thing as i finished with heaps of time but a poor score, so will practice that.
We even had pop up balloons 5 for second to hit over 300 yards, one amazin shot creased the balloon left a inch mark but did not pop.

I reckon i'm lossin interest or just been well cared for and tamed by the wife as seems the powers of ##### n tit over me are wax and waning

last week doing me rounds a damsel in distress & shes was every boys dream well racked and tight all on show and knew it so she puts on the i get stuff for free act and well i just saw it comin and went narh ta no can help missy yer got no fuel and flat battery so big deal your pretty but real dumb you keep wriggling and another sucker chap be over real soon

years back i'd be all over this wastin energy and effort for a chance and happy bout that but now narh it gotz to be a 9 or a 10 to turn me head. aww well maybe a 8 if well racked.