the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gidday davo:jester:. Haven't had any time to get on over the weekend field rifle comp sat morning and garden all weekend ile get some pics up

what model is it so i can avoid it? and why is it so bad?

McCulloch PM610. A creation straight from the bowels of Satan...

There is also some evidence to suggest they are responsible for abortions in pregnant women, cholera outbreaks in North Africa, and global warming.

In fact the guys that hacked Arboristsite.com the other week probably tried to take the site down to rid the online world of such filth...

In other words they are a dead set piece of sh*t :D

I hope you paid somebody $1000 to take it?

I actually got $50,, that's about what the 20" bar and near new chain is worth, that POS weighed about the same as a 80cc saw but with half the power.
Not to mention the hopeless impulse chain oiler they use, the person who designed it must got his inspiration from a Besser Block :)

McCulloch PM610. A creation straight from the bowels of Satan...

There is also some evidence to suggest they are responsible for abortions in pregnant women, cholera outbreaks in North Africa, and global warming.

In fact the guys that hacked Arboristsite.com the other week probably tried to take the site down to rid the online world of such filth...

In other words they are a dead set piece of sh*t :D

I'm outta here,when mcbob sees this he's gonna unleash machchinastihl fury on you ,I don't wanna be around to witness that:waaaht:

Last edited:
Not saw related except the triming of the pines. I cracked on with the garden this weekend when I moved in you couldn't see the joint from the street

I'm outta here,when mcbob sees this he's gonna unleash machchinastihl fury on you ,I don't wanna be around to witness that:waaaht:

Uncle Bobbitt is smart enought to know that these things were the worst McCulloch ever produced, including the newer Poulan type saws.
I've heard a few people say that they are the best saw they've ever used. Upon further questioning it becomes apparent that they've never used another saw :D

Uncle Bobbitt is smart enought to know that these things were the worst McCulloch ever produced, including the newer Poulan type saws.
I've heard a few people say that they are the best saw they've ever used. Upon further questioning it becomes apparent that they've never used another saw :D

No he's not!.. he'll try his hardest to polish a turd :D

I actually got $50,, that's about what the 20" bar and near new chain is worth, that POS weighed about the same as a 80cc saw but with half the power.
Not to mention the hopeless impulse chain oiler they use, the person who designed it must got his inspiration from a Besser Block :)

Well perhaps the man was shopping for a reasonable 2nd hand bar / chain combo, the thrown in saw is just a bonus and some citizens possibly think any mac is a mighty mac or a legendary mac.

Just imagine folks thinking to them selves, wow, that chap needed to sell or fully bad, he gave away a pm610 for that much, gee I got a bargain and I can't wait to give it a go in real wood.

The mac gods will be most un happy

bugger them, if they don't like it they can hide under the bed on something.

Nice job Matty 2, that should place you in the good books at home,,, possably a few night games may happen after that.

Last edited:
After 9 years of sawmilling on 1 paddock, its time to move on, I have to remove all the sheds and junk I have accumulated over that time for the new property owners.

Friday, mahoe sawmill and associated gear removed, drove machines in to show shed is empty.

attachment.php

removed roof yesterday (sunday), today removed 2 walls then started on the frame.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

levelled and almost cleaned up. 3 sheds to go, thank god we have machinery to help.

Back