the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After 9 years of sawmilling on 1 paddock, its time to move on, I have to remove all the sheds and junk I have accumulated over that time for the new property owners.

Friday, mahoe sawmill and associated gear removed, drove machines in to show shed is empty.

That excavator sure makes it easy Neil. I thought you may have to pull it down nail by nail lol.

McCulloch PM610. A creation straight from the bowels of Satan...

There is also some evidence to suggest they are responsible for abortions in pregnant women, cholera outbreaks in North Africa, and global warming.

In fact the guys that hacked Arboristsite.com the other week probably tried to take the site down to rid the online world of such filth...

In other words they are a dead set piece of sh*t :D

Don't tell my old man that. He's got on and recons it great, the old "amount of wood it's cut" Line always comes out. I put my 026 up against it one day and I think he realised how gutless his 610 was

After 9 years of sawmilling on 1 paddock, its time to move on, I have to remove all the sheds and junk I have accumulated over that time for the new property owners.

Friday, mahoe sawmill and associated gear removed, drove machines in to show shed is empty.

What? No Lucus? Did you feel sorry for the Mahoe and take it in?

I'm lusting after a Mahoe Supermill or Turbo equivalent, but am having trouble finding the $70k for the whole package. Heck, even $7k is way over budget at the mo'.

What? No Lucus? Did you feel sorry for the Mahoe and take it in?

I'm lusting after a Mahoe Supermill or Turbo equivalent, but am having trouble finding the $70k for the whole package. Heck, even $7k is way over budget at the mo'.

No Lucus, they are a mighty little machine and can do what the mahoe can do, just a lot more labour intensive and slower.
I actually have 2 mahoes and a bench, its a big job to shift and clean up my 2 work areas but I am trying with the help from the currant property owner.

That excavator sure makes it easy Neil. I thought you may have to pull it down nail by nail lol.

Your right Rudi, and that 7g is a massive help as well, couple them with my own gear and we can do most things we want, shame its all finished.

Last edited:
No Lucus, they are a mighty little machine and can do what the mahoe can do, just a lot more labour intensive and slower.
I actually have 2 mahoes and a bench, its a big job to shift and clean up my 2 work areas but I am trying with the help from the currant property owner.

Your right Rudi, and that 7g is a massive help as well, couple them with my own gear and we can do most things we want, shame its all finished.

So are you moveing to another property to continue on ?

041 pic

View attachment 315631

sorry! hahahaha!!!!

willing to grab it if somebody is really interested. its at the dump, a bit mashed around but a few bits may be salvageable. happy to post if needed.

sorry to get hopes up of a bargain, i was still laughing at the awesomeness of the set up! moped shocks on the front, 041 power and school plastic chair tek screwed on!!

View attachment 315631

sorry! hahahaha!!!!

willing to grab it if somebody is really interested. its at the dump, a bit mashed around but a few bits may be salvageable. happy to post if needed.

sorry to get hopes up of a bargain, i was still laughing at the awesomeness of the set up! moped shocks on the front, 041 power and school plastic chair tek screwed on!!

That's a pissa

That's a pissa

been back, its now gone. somebody must have seen the potential too! bugger! hohum, diddnt seem to have a heap of compression anyway. did give a cough when i gave the rope a tug tho.

did however get a tile saw, working. two dirtygreat big heavy gates, 4m of 100x100x2.5mm box section, a selection of various size tube and box, 15mm-40mm, galv. 12 cable reels, most with a bunch of cable for use or the copper bin, reels for hanging up the plasma leads etc.
and over 100m of 100mm slotted drain type ag pipe. all in all, a good morning at the tip! hurrah!!!!

been back, its now gone. somebody must have seen the potential too! bugger! hohum, diddnt seem to have a heap of compression anyway. did give a cough when i gave the rope a tug tho.

did however get a tile saw, working. two dirtygreat big heavy gates, 4m of 100x100x2.5mm box section, a selection of various size tube and box, 15mm-40mm, galv. 12 cable reels, most with a bunch of cable for use or the copper bin, reels for hanging up the plasma leads etc.
and over 100m of 100mm slotted drain type ag pipe. all in all, a good morning at the tip! hurrah!!!!

Used to be able to go to the tip here and get good stuff now its all sold back to us at big prices

Used to be able to go to the tip here and get good stuff now its all sold back to us at big prices

paid $10 for that lot plus $5 as a goodwill tip as i took so much slotted pipe. it was free if it was less than 25m! i bloody love to haggle but!

they shut the 'shop' down but will cut a deal if theres summat you want and dont breathe down ya neck so you can pull #### out if ya need to. had them load me with two dozen 8m sheets of galv corrie iron before! that little ute diddnt like that much!!!

got me echo 750evl from there a while back. just needed a b/c from original matt and a tune up!

paid $10 for that lot plus $5 as a goodwill tip as i took so much slotted pipe. it was free if it was less than 25m! i bloody love to haggle but!

they shut the 'shop' down but will cut a deal if theres summat you want and dont breathe down ya neck so you can pull #### out if ya need to. had them load me with two dozen 8m sheets of galv corrie iron before! that little ute diddnt like that much!!!

got me echo 750evl from there a while back. just needed a b/c from original matt and a tune up!

You are makeing me jealous I'm a bit of a step toe and love scavaging stuff for cheap

Yall seen the squirrel

BUT what about this one

attachment.php

Back