the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sold a box trailer today.... was a real eye opener. I was waiting for the dude to show up near our farms log dump, its about a 3k drive in from the farm gates ... i could hear this thing coming as it got closer to the main gates, and rattle rattle rattle it come up over the cattle grid. ( quiet country i can hear things for miles if i listen for them coming ) anyways i heard a cough splatter and a slight bang , them f-me sideways there was a noise like a 747 Jumbo jet making its way up the bloody drive, i was like '**** man the task force are onto me ..run' so i kinda snuck around behind the logs n hid o_O , just in case i had to make a runner right ..lol :D but god damn this grey funny looking pimped hilux shaped thing snuck up to the dump, i nearly **** myself with laughter ... IT WAS A PIECE OF **** GREAT WALL UTE :ices_rofl: .

the poor fool bought it brand new last year and its already stuffed a turbo, he sent it back several times to have fixed under warranty, but they never fixed it properly, he even had a local KIA dealer try and fix it while he was down my way on holliday's , but its basically rooted itself somehow somewhere, he's had enough of there BS warranty fuk around , so he just drives it around as a Jumbo chitbox. lol ..... I guess its had a hard life tho its nearly got 32.ooo on the clock

Was it Bob? :popcorn:

second round today flippty its one thing to hit long straight at the range another when your on super sloped ground or foot thick ruff
was nice day with the outlaws and tip top course and bout one five shots i enjoyed to see fly right and its all bout the big finish pose at 18 when i holed out from 20+ foot :)

USER1447golfb.jpg

second round today flippty its one thing to hit long straight at the range another when your on super sloped ground or foot thick ruff
was nice day with the outlaws and tip top course and bout one five shots i enjoyed to see fly right and its all bout the big finish pose at 18 when i holed out from 20+ foot :)

View attachment 330342

I played 27 holes on Saturday. Beautiful day too considering we're into the mid 40's again basically all week. As long as you pull a cracker shot off on the 18th green in front of the clubhouse then you'll be remembered as a legend :) Bennn*e walked around with me as I played 9 holes of night golf Saturday night. He came in handy as a pack mule.

Window washer 1 don't be concerned about the dislike I get em all the time I suppose the fellas can't spell to good and don't know the difference .................. anyway who really cares it's only AS

View attachment 330342

I seen a landscape like that once but it was from a B52 strike the noggies didn't mind the craters either they used them as fish ponds

Window washer 1 don't be concerned about the dislike I get em all the time I suppose the fellas can't spell to good and don't know the difference .................. anyway who really cares it's only AS

Speaking of spelling Bob your "to" should have been spelt "too". Just saying.

wtf you guys a chattin away n i never know as the flippin alert thingys kaput i'm feelin as left out as dear bob here sniff

any hoo happy OZ day youss mob now sit on back n wait for the Bondi race riots news then the i'm unhappy digordo fellas wingin and awards handed out to bum lickers....

Hey woodie woodpecker sounds as if your needing spell check as well

Anyone here into milling? I keep thinking about an Alaskan mill to generate some wood for house projects, but it's hard to find out much solid info on Australian woods. Good thing? Stay away?

Back