the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can answer that question Chris.
you can run a 070 aftermarket clutch assembly but some are not up to it.
For instance some will not tighten up enough on the shaft, I have one which was not worth a cracker new and its shown below.
The one I have now on Wayne's copy has Wayne's clutch / bearing and locking ring with one of my rim drums, it does not slip on the copy.

View attachment 329921

View attachment 329922

Well young Neil you can buy a genuine 070 clutch assy for as little as 45-00 bucks off ebay Aust

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/STIHL-07...13?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item485e426735

Who filed the groove in the side case haven't you made the correct spanner to tighten the muffler bolt .... or use a allen headed bolt then you wouldn't have to butcher the case duh !!

Must be one of your nifty mods Neil

Last edited:
Well 460 the young fellas like it pity your too young to have experianced the minibikes of the 70's ................. besides it's for Australian's

No posts in donkeys years looks like no one actually likes it at all . You calling me un Australian bob no very nice thing to say on citizen day

I see your mellowing to all the other crap ............... It's Australia Day ............. so I suppose you are un-australian calling it citizens day
And and your from Canberra ................. hahaha

Thats big coming from a greta in breeder was just trying to give you a chance to show us all how well you drive a saw you know with all those years of experience and race wins under your belt

Well for a fella who own's a modded 2100 and read the aussie dribble thread from start to finish how could I beat you and comes from Canberra to boot ................. you've done it all

I though the words below might sum you up they are copied from some yank

"I've smoked dope, chewed rope, danced, French romanced, fukt, farted, fought, shot the moon and drove big trucks. I've been to Janesville, Gainsville, Maine, Spain, Spokane, and Fort Wayne, seen three world fairs, been around the world twice, looked danger in the face, and seen goats fuk in the marketplace, but I ain't never seen no crap like the crap that goes on at AS."

Back