the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see your mellowing to all the other crap ............... It's Australia Day ............. so I suppose you are un-australian calling it citizens day
And and your from Canberra ................. hahaha
Thats weird,when looking when you posted this bob it says 1/1/1970 WTF.............
Edit;it has now changed......me thinks someone is ****** with your post bob.......dunno

I can answer that question Chris.
you can run a 070 aftermarket clutch assembly but some are not up to it.
For instance some will not tighten up enough on the shaft, I have one which was not worth a cracker new and its shown below.
The one I have now on Wayne's copy has Wayne's clutch / bearing and locking ring with one of my rim drums, it does not slip on the copy.

View attachment 329921

View attachment 329922
I had a 070 that was running the techomec fiber lined clutch and one lining fell off causing it to not work ,i ended up getting a cheapy from ebay that was branded polaris,it didn't have the fiber shoes but did have some poxy tapered locking cone that once on would make it impossible to remove so i just swapped the techomec spider and it ran sweet ,hooked up good,nice sprocket BTW

Thats weird,when looking when you posted this bob it says 1/1/1970 WTF.............
Edit;it has now changed......me thinks someone is ****** with your post bob.......dunno

That's proberly 460 ............... anyway who cares ................. besides Neil didn't bite about the comment I made about either him or our mate Madmax buggering the 070

Hey Bob, if your looking to paint those ching patrs on your 090............Heres the stuff, it's made by 'Galmet,' metal protection,Color-bond fence,gutter & facia touch up, comes in a spray pack, part number, GFGGA350, it's as close to spot on as you can get off the shelf!....also the early Contra 'S' 137cc coped "ok" with the 3 shoe clutch with bars under 30 inch.

wtf you guys a chattin away n i never know as the flippin alert thingys kaput i'm feelin as left out as dear bob here sniff

any hoo happy OZ day youss mob now sit on back n wait for the Bondi race riots news then the i'm unhappy digordo fellas wingin and awards handed out to bum lickers....

sold a box trailer today.... was a real eye opener. I was waiting for the dude to show up near our farms log dump, its about a 3k drive in from the farm gates ... i could hear this thing coming as it got closer to the main gates, and rattle rattle rattle it come up over the cattle grid. ( quiet country i can hear things for miles if i listen for them coming ) anyways i heard a cough splatter and a slight bang , them f-me sideways there was a noise like a 747 Jumbo jet making its way up the bloody drive, i was like '**** man the task force are onto me ..run' so i kinda snuck around behind the logs n hid o_O , just in case i had to make a runner right ..lol :D but god damn this grey funny looking pimped hilux shaped thing snuck up to the dump, i nearly **** myself with laughter ... IT WAS A PIECE OF **** GREAT WALL UTE :ices_rofl: .

the poor fool bought it brand new last year and its already stuffed a turbo, he sent it back several times to have fixed under warranty, but they never fixed it properly, he even had a local KIA dealer try and fix it while he was down my way on holliday's , but its basically rooted itself somehow somewhere, he's had enough of there BS warranty fuk around , so he just drives it around as a Jumbo chitbox. lol ..... I guess its had a hard life tho its nearly got 32.ooo on the clock

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back