the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boring boring

**** off bob you sound like John Howard's sawn off side kick. You need to get a grip mate and learn we are not all in to the same crap that get you excited like gay little piss ant planes made of match sticks and balsa wood oR ****** macs that blow up or just fall to bits. And don't get me started on that chinga Junk that does not even go.

what a pathetic life you must lead where the only thing in life you have is coming on the internet to put **** on people what a hero I often wonder how many ppl stopped posting here because of your bs and inane comments must be about time you went on another holiday wanker

Now back to the chainsaws update on one of the 090's I bought close to being done only the clutch adaptor as its fitted with a 070 clutch as a 090 clutch is way out of the range of my poor old pension needs a carby fitted it here just waiting on a couple of kits

Love and kisses from your old 090 mate McBob

Afternoon good members, just a quick one.

I have a pristine original 2100 needing a good home (not mine), I will say they do not come better than this one these days. it was on eBay 2 years ago when he bought it, I used it once to cut off a couple of post billets in a race arena one day.
This is a fine example of the type and won't be sold cheap as he wants back what he paid for it 2 years back, (been stored since)

Afternoon good members, just a quick one.

I have a pristine original 2100 needing a good home (not mine), I will say they do not come better than this one these days. it was on eBay 2 years ago when he bought it, I used it once to cut off a couple of post billets in a race arena one day.
This is a fine example of the type and won't be sold cheap as he wants back what he paid for it 2 years back, (been stored since)

How much $$$ we talkin?

Now back to the chainsaws update on one of the 090's I bought close to being done only the clutch adaptor as its fitted with a 070 clutch as a 090 clutch is way out of the range of my poor old pension needs a carby fitted it here just waiting on a couple of kits

Love and kisses from your old 090 mate McBob

Stick to making kids billy carts. Your no saw builder And eadc google it if your too old and stupid to work it out for your self

Got a question,does it really matter if it does't have a 090 clutch?

I can answer that question Chris.
you can run a 070 aftermarket clutch assembly but some are not up to it.
For instance some will not tighten up enough on the shaft, I have one which was not worth a cracker new and its shown below.
The one I have now on Wayne's copy has Wayne's clutch / bearing and locking ring with one of my rim drums, it does not slip on the copy.

DSC00204 (640x480).jpg

DSC00499 (640x480).jpg

I can answer that question Chris.
you can run a 070 aftermarket clutch assembly but some are not up to it.
For instance some will not tighten up enough on the shaft, I have one which was not worth a cracker new and its shown below.
The one I have now on Wayne's copy has Wayne's clutch / bearing and locking ring with one of my rim drums, it does not slip on the copy.

View attachment 329921

Nice size sprocket there Neil, and thanks for explaining.

Back