the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well good to see they have at last woken up because that's where the money is not in the pro market

And have you ever seen an ad for either Stihl's or Huskies pro saws on TV ?

Yep because that's where the market is now. Works for us. We would sell exponentially more entry to mid level stuff then we ever have. No bull it sells it's self and walks out the door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep because that's where the market is now. Works for us. We would sell exponentially more entry to mid level stuff then we ever have. No bull it sells it's self and walks out the door

YEP with 99% of logging done with machine there's no incentive to sell pro saws the bloke of the street can't see
the difference between his 170 and a 660 other than it's bigger .

No point flogging a dead horse so to speak. There will always be pro saws as there will always be pro users and the technology filters down sooner or later to there domestic gear. The amount of people who come in for a 'blade' for there chainsaw is the majority these days, the pros know what they want, no amount of advertising will sway them one way or another

No point flogging a dead horse so to speak. There will always be pro saws as there will always be pro users and the technology filters down sooner or later to there domestic gear. The amount of people who come in for a 'blade' for there chainsaw is the majority these days, the pros know what they want, no amount of advertising will sway them one way or another

yes that still crack's me up just like putting 2 stroke in the oil tank and wondering why it seized :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Had a ms310 bought in once with equal amounts of 2st and b&c I the the 2st and b&c tanks. Wondered why it wouldn't start. Had a hedger bought it once with diesel in it. It actually ran on choke which was a surprise

It never was. It is for the pacific islands that Stihl also supply's. I have one bnib. Identical to an 070 except the stud that holds the air filter cover on is 2mm shorter

panyzady.jpg

I am just for use of the range for testing loads but I do shoot a few comps field rifle bench rest and big game rifle
good stuff mate, I had a awesome time on sat ,near a dozen benchrests where blasting away, bloody loud with a dozen high cal crackling threw the deep creek valley, especially after being around compound bows all the time. sending my ssaa membership of tomorrow and getting into it. still a avid bowhunter , been into archery for 30 years now, grew up with guns tho, was awesome growing up in the good ol days when all the Robo boys wandered around the hills with rifles shooting anything and everything without any worries of gun laws and anti's, you know back when the weekends where all about going out roo shooting and you could buy any firearm at Kmart .

good stuff mate, I had a awesome time on sat ,near a dozen benchrests where blasting away, bloody loud with a dozen high cal crackling threw the deep creek valley, especially after being around compound bows all the time. sending my ssaa membership of tomorrow and getting into it. still a avid bowhunter , been into archery for 30 years now, grew up with guns tho, was awesome growing up in the good ol days when all the Robo boys wandered around the hills with rifles shooting anything and everything without any worries of gun laws and anti's, you know back when the weekends where all about going out roo shooting and you could buy any firearm at Kmart .

orrrrrrrr now you've gone and made me feel old bugger it

Back