the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
derwoodii
Looks good, have fun with that in march.

I am doing my bit tomorrow at Newcastle show, and we have had a bloody lot of rain today / tonight, and is pooring down now.

dry as dead dingos donga and no rain for next 5 days typical of here this time year but sad to see suffering plants and stock

A Airshow next Sunday week will guarantee a flood for sure

ausneil 1

ausneil 1

Addicted to ArboristSite
ah I actually mean he'll get earn $500K not loose it twas well understood by all he was wrapped and a F bomb like his will be no harm to media advert mob these dayz,,, just Cams will still fine him they have too

Ar yes, that's how I thought it would go, thanks for clearing that up.

Looks like the rain has stopped here but I have to travel down to Newcastle today where its still raining.

ozflea

ozflea

Good ol' BP Zoom 25-1
I see that Stihl is sponsoring the Weekend Sunrise weather on the telly plus advertising at the Clipsal. They must have blown a gasket :)
Probably hoping to sell more MS170's and bent shaft line trimmers to homeowners.

Well good to see they have at last woken up because that's where the money is not in the pro market

And have you ever seen an ad for either Stihl's or Huskies pro saws on TV ?

lumberjackau

lumberjackau

ArboristSite Guru
I see that Stihl is sponsoring the Weekend Sunrise weather on the telly plus advertising at the Clipsal. They must have blown a gasket :)
Probably hoping to sell more MS170's and bent shaft line trimmers to homeowners.
And yet from what I hear Stihl doesn't want anything to do with chainsaw racing here, local dealers are more than willing to help out, but nationally :(:(

Latest posts