the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use km2 in sand very successfully I have been in the top five in the sand event at sun of trails every year in my ute running 33x10.5 km2 at 18psi I all most have to dump the clutch to get it to break traction on the sand. Course river sand beach sand would change things a bit but I think they would still perform well

I use km2 in sand very successfully I have been in the top five in the sand event at sun of trails every year in my ute running 33x10.5 km2 at 18psi I all most have to dump the clutch to get it to break traction on the sand. Course river sand beach sand would change things a bit but I think they would still perform well

I've heard that only 5 people attend this event. Any truth to this? :)

I went from the standard factory tyre on my work Ranger to a bit more aggressive tread with the Bridgestone AT3.
Bloody fuel economy went up 15% - no sh*t. Had a builder ask me how the new tyres are going and I mentioned how the fuel economy had increased.
He replied "That's why I asked. My mate just fitted a set to his Triton and his fuel economy went through the roof too".
Even though I don't pay for the fuel I'll be going back to a standard road tyre as I'm doing about 70,000km a year. That's an extra $2100 odd in diesel per year if I stick with AT3's.

I have had 3 sets of them. Been happy with them but this time gone for a more road based tyre as I have a set of real muddies in the garage when needed.
Mickeys atz p3's

Thats a good looking tyre... I might try them next time. But in the mean time I'm testing some hankooks.

Back