the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update my latest 3 rebuilds and a Mac SP125c

See Neil there as pretty as yours ...... looks ain't everything you know I wonder if Will will be happy now

P.S. The Great Wall is good enough to haul a few crummy Stihl's around
McBob.

Hey Bob have you got a spare AV handle for me?

Sorry old mate I haven't the one you see on the orange topped saw was crushed when I got it must have taken a good whack from a tree I'd say ..... Scallyway's got a gold plated one ................

Plenty more clean up to do round here again. We had a big wind and rain storm come through 3/4 days ago and lots of trees down again.

Lots of Macrocarpa's. They don't like the rain wind combination

Just had another "sharpen your chain" comment on YouTube. If I'd have been cutting Pine instead of Casuarina I wouldn't have to put up with Northern Hemisphere softwood know alls...

They always associate dust with a blunt chain.

hahahah, yea.
Looks like more jabbed up 90's with chineese bits,,,,, guessing none even go. The mac looks ok.
Nicely loaded, over the drive so he won't get stuck getting out of the driveway.
At least the old boy is keeping the ute tidy, doing a good job looking after the GW.

Your just plain old jealous see I can build **** just like you, even without painting it ..................... P.S I BOUGHT HALF A DOZEN POTATOE BAGS ................. Bobbies new secret weapon to stop prying eyes

Neil i'll let you come-on down if you book a time slot to sit at the back of my great wall and drooooool

Just had another "sharpen your chain" comment on YouTube. If I'd have been cutting Pine instead of Casuarina I wouldn't have to put up with Northern Hemisphere softwood know alls...

They always associate dust with a blunt chain.

Don't be too hard on them Matt, they were just trying to help.
He probably thought you never knew a chainsaw chain could be sharpened.

getting a HD tadem. do i get a treg hitch or stick with the ball. i will be taking it out into the bush, over wash outs and across rivers if need be.
i cant find any info of a tow balls limits of angles. anyone got any ideas or pointers. it will be needed to be rated to 3.5ton.

with your trusty Ozito electric grinder of coarse.

Is that what you use? Are they any good? Lol on a more serious note I'm looking at grinders who uses em and and what's a good one to go for? I'm looking at the Oregon 511ax or maybe a chinga copy if there of an ok build quality

getting a HD tadem. do i get a treg hitch or stick with the ball. i will be taking it out into the bush, over wash outs and across rivers if need be.
i cant find any info of a tow balls limits of angles. anyone got any ideas or pointers. it will be needed to be rated to 3.5ton.

Go a treg I recon but the poly blocks do wear out. These are pretty snazzy http://mchitch.com.au/. And there other styles around. I like the old ring and Pintle type because the Pintle bolts straight on to a defender xmember and there tough as all hell but clunky

Back