the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha Matt
Lovin the Ranger mate best thing i ever done,pulls the 4 ish ton of wood no probs at all with out effort.

They are an awesome bus mate. The torque is outstanding and can certainly vouch for their towing ability and load handling. Their fuel economy is bloody good when getting their arse worked off too.

I woudnt say my fuel economly is all that good around 12 to 13 ish but its allways toin wood or nags around.

That's good with a load mate. I do some fair highway runs with a load on ute and trailer at 110-114kph and my economy rarely cracks 13L/100km. The Navara and old Ranger were up around 17L/100km or more at similar speeds with similar loads.

You're right about the game Neil, it was a bloody good one and great to watch, proper state of origin played with heart

Sure was, guys with things broken, busted and a few non starters for their club tonight.

Love it,,,,,, Guns and Firewood,,, carry on men.
oh and its raining here at work today....

No rain here, bucketed down late yesterday afternoon and cleared overnight. Had a huge frost but a great day outside now.

No wood today going to golf instead.

Back