the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt the original,,,,,
shiny, is what it is and looks good too. That should get all the dribblers guessing as to what that is.

Noice. Really like Tsumuras. Good buggers like Matt put me onto 'em a while back. Have had a real bad run with other machinery lately but it just makes me appreciate good brands like Tsumura that know what the hell they are doing and can always be relied upon to make nothing but duckNuts gear.

on a good run this week lads the planets must lined up for me,, all challenges met with answers or results and all hurdles over come with skills good timing or just luck
eg i had to sort a limb over a new unit / flat balcony but 1st had to sort access via 2 sets of keys and 2 sets of approval the body corp then owner then get tenant to be happy about it,, this sorted used a power pruna to bring down long lanky limb from above second story balcony with you guess it pool glass edging wot could go wrong well nuthin did Job done no issue no harm all happy
Then tonite a call its tree vs fire service water line and must be removed asap Wells thats handy we are working tomorrow Saturday 100 yards up the road sso will have done for you by 8am,,,, he could not believe it

Latest posts

Back