the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He won't let ME have any of that stuff, he said once I was not up to handling that chain.

View attachment 352775

Gee Neil the scar healed well were they removed your second head ........................ all you need now is a saw big enough to make that bar work ............. ha ha ha ha

Besides mine is bigger than yours

Yours isn't that big Bob. 56-60"?

And Folks, the bar Matt sent me is for work and be used in a practical situation, the pic that Matt quoted is just a pic taken years ago of old bob, any fool can stand holding up an up turned saw and bar doing nothing.... Show us a pic of you actually cutting something with that worn out bar someone else made money with.

don't be too harsh, probably only bar hes had for decades

yea I suppose that is true,,,,, at least its pointing up,,,,, the saw blade that is.....oh and no chain so its just another shelf exhibit and talking point. Actually that's a good looking saw set up and a bit of history,,,, except bob has never used that combination ever in a work situation.

How about a 1958 or 59 Contra ...... not bad for an old sign that says wanted any old chainsaws going or not ................... The Huskie rubbish I pack into my solo bin ........he he he

Benny will know. You have a bin made out of old Solo saws?

a Oldy i found ,pretty crap angle and cell phone quality, but hey who cares .... just first of many windblown trees i cut up with the old work horse on the farm . should get another better vid of the old girl i guesses .

That may of been bob who stared in that tv add years ago, you know when that guy canoed off the cliff then downed a can of solo. No sorry, I don't think so.

I don't think bob could down a full can mate, and pretty shore the canoe went over the cliff with a dummy in it.... hey wait! maybe it was Bob ...Bwhahahaha "DUMMY" Get it ? ?

a Oldy i found ,pretty crap angle and cell phone quality, but hey who cares .... just first of many windblown trees i cut up with the old work horse on the farm . should get another better vid of the old girl i guesses .

good show,,,, and a mongrel spot to do the work too, the old girl sounds good.

Latest posts

Back