the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt the original can be a worry, he picks on me sometimes he does and won't let me have one of his super secret Cutty Cutty long time tm race chains.

For crying out loud Neil get over it. You'll never, ever be man enough to handle the awesomeness of a Cutty Cutty Long Time chain. In fact I reckon you'd lose control of your bowels even touching one.

For crying out loud Neil get over it. You'll never, ever be man enough to handle the awesomeness of a Cutty Cutty Long Time chain. In fact I reckon you'd lose control of your bowels even touching one.

dreams destroyed :cry: ,,,,, hope your bloody happy now.
ill get me Homelite Super 2 going and show you, take a video of it idling on the grass,,,,,, takes a real man to start one of those you know.......;)

dreams destroyed,,,,, hope your bloody happy now.
ill get me Homelite Super 2 going and show you, take a video of it idling on the grass,,,,,, takes a real man to start one of those you know.......

I had trouble running cutty cutty on the homolite it cut right throu the sprocket

So now is not the time to tell Neal that I got a cutty cutty long time off you?

Now you've done it. Every bastard will want one...

dreams destroyed :cry: ,,,,, hope your bloody happy now.
ill get me Homelite Super 2 going and show you, take a video of it idling on the grass,,,,,, takes a real man to start one of those you know.......;)

I actually had a Super 2 - gave it to Wayne (gmax). Too manly for me and I felt my life was in danger ebery time I touched it...

I had trouble running cutty cutty on the homolite it cut right throu the sprocket

You had it on backwards you peanut...

I might have to try my cutty cutty on my 18v ryobi

Don't be stupid. If you haven't got it plumbed in with 415v 3 phase you won't even get it to spin.

pretty shore we just tolerate you , we would never put up with you : )

So it's the good old "Pick On Matt" day is it? I hope your Bushnell Elite Tactical tracks that bad that the knobs fall off.

Back