the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hang on I found an example

50cal_rifle_shot.gif

Fuc*en pis*ed off.
Bahco shifting spanners are no longer being made in Sweden and are now coming out of Spain. Anyway I found a tool mob in the UK selling the "Made In Sweden" Bahcos on eBay so jumped for joy when I saw the pictures of Swedish models and quickly bought a 4", a 6", an 8", and a 12" (I already have an 8", 10", and 15" although Zoe got in my shed about 9 months ago and I haven't seen the 8" since :()
Bastards arrived today and they're Made In Spain.
Fuc*ers. They just got sent a nice email and I'm normally not like that but I could have bought Spanish ones locally for the same bloody price.

Anyway, back to pictures of lovely ladies to lighten the mood again after my rant...

Fuc*en pis*ed off.
Bahco shifting spanners are no longer being made in Sweden and are now coming out of Spain. Anyway I found a tool mob in the UK selling the "Made In Sweden" Bahcos on eBay so jumped for joy when I saw the pictures of Swedish models and quickly bought a 4", a 6", an 8", and a 12" (I already have an 8", 10", and 15" although Zoe got in my shed about 9 months ago and I haven't seen the 8" since :()
Fuc*ers. They just got sent a nice email and I'm normally not like that but I could have bought Spanish ones locally for the same bloody price.

Anyway, back to pictures of lovely ladies to lighten the mood again after my rant...
Is it to much BS to go through the resolution centre to get your money back as not described i am not sure if you pay shipping for (not as described)

Fuc*en pis*ed off.

Pain in the arse when that happens, I bought a chain sharpener which was supposed to be "made in Italy" It was not...

Do the new Bacho shifters turn the right way or the wrong way?

Fuc*en pis*ed off.

Gunna be checking all mine tomorrow to see what part of Europe they were made in [emoji15]

Made in Spain... for less... lower quality... but its cheaper! For them, anyway. Piss on them. Chalk it up to the Chicom McBoob-mentality sucky global market economy. There has been a lot of Ukranian stuff turning up here lately. Like, what the fork is a Ukranian Stihl cut-off saw?

OK, back to the babes... SS posted this on another site, and I may have posted it here. If not, enjoy. If so, re-enjoy. I can watch her a few hundred times and still not get bored.

hula-hoop girl.gif

Latest posts

Back