the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look what rocked up on my doorstep this morning

IMG_1365.jpg

:big_smile:

A big thanks to those who helped out with choosing it and getting it here.

good one hope it's a C-M

good one hope it's a C-M

Of course. CRM minus the handle to be precise. Notice the twin spikes :)

I haven't had time to pull it apart to check out the M-Tronic gear yet.... had to leave for work. When I was putting the bar on though I liked the look of the chain roller. I've never seen anything like that before.

Thanks again for your advice... as you can see I put it to good use :msp_thumbup:

Of course. CRM minus the handle to be precise. Notice the twin spikes :)

I haven't had time to pull it apart to check out the M-Tronic gear yet.... had to leave for work. When I was putting the bar on though I liked the look of the chain roller. I've never seen anything like that before.

Thanks again for your advice... as you can see I put it to good use :msp_thumbup:

i was wondering if it was you i had a phone conversation with about the 441

i still have to sell me 460 so i can get one but at the moment my 390XPG is impressing me no end even if it's bloody heavy

Last edited:
Well a few days ago, I told the woman that we were done with big storms coming off the Pacific. she could go ahead and plant her strawberries. Heck even got the lawns mowed. Then we set rainfall records, three days running, toss in 50 knot breezes. Here I sit listening to the wind tryin' to lift the hatches off the roof, as the next one in line comes in. The weather prophets can't agree if its going to be 8 inches of rain by Saturday or 16. The godblessed plume of tropical moisture reaches to Japan and a big ass low is swirling in the Gulf of Alaska, drawing it right to us.

Nope, the clearcoat on them is bulletproof.

The German bars are a great bit of steel, and apparently the tips are better than the Oregon ones they're cloned from, but the clearcoat goes all gooey when you get the bar hot :monkey:

nothing worse than a hot gooey bar rick, oh you was talking bout chainsaws oops:hmm3grin2orange:

Crap video, but that's feckin fast!

[video=youtube;dK1PqpBPRT0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK1PqpBPRT0&feature=related[/video]

Bugger, we can't see it Matt, it's been blocked.

BTW, is anyone else still getting their thread notifications by email ?
Mine seem to have stopped ?

Narh mine seems to be still working see hotmail copy

Dear derwoodii,

tdi-rick has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - the all aussie dribble thread! - in the Stickies forum of ArboristSite.com.

This thread is located at:
http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=175005&goto=newpost

Latest posts

Back