the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't been on here in a while. Nothing much has appeared to have changed. Aus post is still loosing ****, mc bob is still piecing old snot together, the rabbit population must be doing down with the amount of shooting every ones doing, it's bloody hot everywhere and boobs well enough said!
image.jpg

And this is what the fat man bought me for christmas. 1926 edition axes and a NOS MS 200 T

Haven't been on here in a while. Nothing much has appeared to have changed. Aus post is still loosing ****, mc bob is still piecing old snot together, the rabbit population must be doing down with the amount of shooting every ones doing, it's bloody hot everywhere and boobs well enough said!

And this is what the fat man bought me for christmas. 1926 edition axes and a NOS MS 200 T

I could sure use that 200T, and some climbing gear, I need to take out some high limbs in my new mill site, council won't let me remove this 1 tree because its right on the line but they said I could cut all the big limbs overhanging my work area.

Fatty sure looked after you mate, nice little pressies.
PS,,,, Matt (the original) allowed ME to start up and have a cut of his 200T, high light of my day it was. Huge power in a wittle package.

Bennn*e, The fat man looked after you, nice
presents :D ....all I got was a pair of socks :laugh:

I got 3 pairs of work socks,,,,,, but I did score a box from SA.

Last edited:
View attachment 326933

Nice one Benn*e! All I got was a axe sharpening stone, well I guess thats kinda close... :laugh:

Oh and I got some new mudflaps for the ute!

Would have to be better the the ms310 I was useing . Mind you I had to cut them up because the stiger couldn't pull the whole tree and the d6 is just too slow to drag the half a kilometre to the pile

View attachment 326933

you got the box set of stihl axes
U lucky buggar. I have the axe only from stihl and an axe and little hatchet from Gransfors Bruk.

Daughter here making pencils lol

Back