the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geeeezzz that looks like lovely burnin wood Stihlman what is it , is it good splittin , Ausneil , Im from Warragamba Dam but liked in the Huon valley Tassie now for the last 25 years and do alotta wood hookin , work in the mill at Wallacia for Cross pastral co and out the bush cutting mine props and mill logs as a youngster and in the bush for the Water board at the Warragamba dam , tried to get into forestry down here but they wernt havin it , lookin after the locals , don't blame em really things were getting tough then , so as an ex N.S.Welshman I just wondered were your at there about yeah
andy I have to say I enjoy ya posts you fullars

The Huon Valley is a bloody nice spot,im jealous :cry:

Matt you must have been reading my mind I was just reading the threads and was wondering how those pictures of bob ended up on the Great Wall I knew he wouldn't she'll out the money to go to china for a visit

Funny thing is that old Widowmaker's last image may not have been Photoshopped :)

Geeeezzz that looks like lovely burnin wood Stihlman what is it , is it good splittin , Ausneil , Im from Warragamba Dam but liked in the Huon valley Tassie now for the last 25 years and do alotta wood hookin , work in the mill at Wallacia for Cross pastral co and out the bush cutting mine props and mill logs as a youngster and in the bush for the Water board at the Warragamba dam , tried to get into forestry down here but they wernt havin it , lookin after the locals , don't blame em really things were getting tough then , so as an ex N.S.Welshman I just wondered were your at there about yeah

Bugger me, I grew up and lived not far away.
Spent a few years living near Wallacia, (Greendale) ancestors had been living in the Luddenham/Wallacia/Greendale/Mulgoa areas since the early/mid 1800's.

Warragamba was wiped out in the December '01 fires, totally razed and I have no idea what it all looks like now.

sent from a hand held thingy via magic invisible waves......

Good morning,,,, I know of the Warragamba dam area but never worked in that area. I am currently working at Bulahdelah (between Taree and Newcastle) not far off the pacific high way. I was a prop cutter too many, many years ago now, I still cut pit timber except its a sawn product now days for use in long wall mining machines.

Good morning you lot I'm still alive. Spent the weekend cleaning out mums shed and re locating it in to mine. Found a box full of stihl tools when I get a chance ile get the p/n off the box and maybe benny can shed some light on what model saw there for. Found a heap of other tools for greenfield mowers and Briggs&crapen engines a brand new danarm chain in its original box is one of the gems out of the lot.

Good morning you lot I'm still alive. Spent the weekend cleaning out mums shed and re locating it in to mine. Found a box full of stihl tools when I get a chance ile get the p/n off the box and maybe benny can shed some light on what model saw there for. Found a heap of other tools for greenfield mowers and Briggs&crapen engines a brand new danarm chain in its original box is one of the gems out of the lot.

Hey sorry mate and don't take the following the wrong way but...

... we didn't realise you were missing.

Sorry about that.

Hey sorry mate and don't take the following the wrong way but...

... we didn't realise you were missing.

Sorry about that.

Haven't posted anything in ages been too busy. Have an apprentice now at work too so I can't even bludge here like I used to. Apprentices name is shadow hahahahahahahahaha

Back